This Can't Be Happening!

The Manager's Hot Niece
Jonghyun's POV "Where the hell are we going?"Jang Mi snapped. "I have no idea ive never been to this area before." "Lets hurry up and find our way. It's getting dark." She said. We walked hand in hand and talked about things. We laughed and entertained each other. I was having fun until it became nearly pitch black. We couldnt see anything ahead of us. As we crossed the street the headlights of a truck blared at Jang Mi. She was blinded for a second and i shoved her out of the way. She was in so much shock she became kind of crazy. "Oh my god, did that fukin monster truck just come this close to hitting me? What the hell cant freaking people see anymore? I couldve died right there."She rushed out in one breath. I held her on my leg while knealing on the ground. I patted her back. "Calm down, you're fine. Just breath....."I inhaled and exhaled. She followed. "Ok we cant go on like this. The next thing you know we're heading for the coffins trying to cross the streets."She squeeked. Just then, the phone rang.  PHONE CONVERSATION-- Jonghyun=J, Key=K: J-Hello? K-Hello? J-Key? This is Jjong.  K-Dude where are you?!?! We've been wondering around the fre:$/):!/8,$/,8/$,8!/8:!:,   Phone connection dies.  "Who was it and what did you guys say?"Jang mi asked. "It was Key but we lost signal." "Why would we lose signal we're in Seoul for pete's sake!!" "Umm....I dont think we're in Seoul anymore Jang Mi." I pointed to the farm and fields of crops and animals before us. We could see it because of my phone's flashlight app. "Oh . what do we do JJong? We're probably miles away from home." "What are you guys doing here?!?! Get out you beggars. Out you go. Off my property!!" We turned around to see an old lady yelling at us to leave. She must've owned the land. "We are not beggars." I said as i looked down at our clothes. They were splotched in mud and all torn up. Yep we looked like total beggars. "Then what are you then? Burglars, gangsters? WHAT?"She yelled wayy louder than appreciated. "We're lost. Just please let us stay somewhere for the night or get us some freakin phone signal."I asked. "Are you crazy? To get Phone signal from here you would need to go 500 feet into the air! I will let you stay on my land for only this night and the next day. The next night you are not welcomed."She explained. SHe waved us to follow. ::::::::::::::::::::::::• Your POV She opened the door to her house. It smelled of food and i realized we hadnt eaten dinner. My mouth watered. "First you guys need to wash up."She guided us to a room. "This is my grandson's place. HyunBin!!!"She called. In came a handsome boy. "Say hi to our visitors. I found them on the streets." "Grandma! You said you would stop bringing in strangers! Remember the last time?"He nagged. "Dont you use that tone with me. I dont have to be reminded of the past." "What happend last time?"I asked. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" They both yelled at the same time. That was the first time HyunBin even looked at me. His grandma marched out of the room"I apologize for yelling. Just grandmas can get so....." "I know what you mean." He grinned. "If you really want to know what happend last night i can tell you later." "She's good. Just give us some clean clothes already!"Jonghyun rushed. "I apologize again. So rude of me." "You have nothing to apologize about. He's just being grumpy." i told Hyunbin. He chuckled. He gave Jonghyun sweatpants and a tshirt. He gave me the same. "Is this ok with you?"He questioned to me. "Perfect thanks." "Ok i'll leave y'all to it." he said. "Which bathroom do i use?" "This one." "Which bathroom does HE use?"   "There are two showers in there." He informed and he left. There were two showers back to back with each other. "Wait so we have to take a shower....like in the same bathroom and stuff?" Jonghyun asked. "NO. I'll take one first then you go next." "Ya I want to go first." "So? I go first because i rock. Simple as that." "But i rock too." "Fine rock paper scissors." "Ok. I'll watch you fail." "Shut up Jonghyun im Going to win.Whoever is the victor goes first, loser goes next. If we're tied we goes together. Its the fairest way." rock paper scissors......I put down rock, so did Jonghyun.