Struggle just to Get Your Clothes On

The Manager's Hot Niece
 YourPOV I heard a loud crash."Just bumped into a bunch of pots. Keep your eyes close."Jonghyun commanded.  finally i heard his shower door shut. "Ok i have my stuff. Now go get yours." He said. "Keep your wondering puppy eyes closed Kim Jonghyun!"  "I will I will!"  I got out of the shower ran to my clothes and ran back. "Whoo, ok im in." I scoffed relieved. "I'm all ready! Can i come out yet?"Jjong whined like a baby. "No shut your mouth i just got my stuff." "Hmmph!" "Hey Jonghyun are you wearing clean underwear?" "Why do you want to know? Hmm? But ya i am. Hyunbin gave it to me." He smirked. "I only have my dirty undergarments.....!" "Well that's not my fault you were not prepared." "Ughh Kim Jonghyun i will get you after we are out of this hell hole. Now think of something! I will NOT wear my mud absorbed bra(those babies were SOAKED)!!" "Ask the grandma." "Number 1) HOW?!?! / Number 2) Grandmas have saggy butts so therefore their underclothes are saggy too! Kim jonghyun can you think?!" "Ya...." " Ughh you're no help. Think think think think!! I will not get out of here until you get me something fresh to wear." I demanded. "Why am I  responsible for this?" Jonghyun questioned. "You're the one that got us here so you will be the one to get us OUT." "Ok fine. You wear my old boxers. And yes They are clean! I am a clean person. And dont wear a bra because girls dont wear that when they sleep. Simple as that." "Oh my god Jonghyun i will not expose my s through my shirt! You ert. And eww i dont care if your clean or not, i will NOT wear anything that you had on your ." "Oh my freakin.....ok neatfreak! Its my plan or we are stuck in here forever."Jonghyun stated. He made a point....."Fiinnee....throw me the boxers." A few seconds later his calvin clein underwear smacked me on the head. I slipped it on along with my sweatpants. It was the kind of feeling you get when you wear shorts and long pants together. How do boys do this? I slipped on the shirt before i noticed it was white.....and i wasnt wearing a bra....catching on? Ughhh what do i do?? I'll just try my best to cover up. "Ok JJongy, im finished." "Finally!" we both walked out. Of course Jonghyun looked perfect. Me on the other hand not so much. Jonghyun chuckled. "Yo, you got your pants on backwards." Part of the reason i was so uncomfortable. "Ughh turn around so i can change." I turned it.....un-backwards i guess. He chuckled again. "WHAT?!" "Nothing its just, you're terrible at putting on boxers." He choked between laughs. "Well i apologize for having a rounder than you Mr.FlatAss." "I do NOT have a flat !" "Do to." "Flat s." "KIM JONGHYUN!" I slammed him into the shower and closed the door in front of him. Haha he was trapped with me holding onto the other side. "Hey lemme out!"He struggled.  "Not until you admit that you have a flat and that I dont have flat s." "I have a flat and your s are not flat, they are small." " KIM JONGHYUN!" "What?! You said to say they are not flat. I did say that." I glared at him more intensely. "Ok fine. I have a flat and your s arent flat. Ya happy?"He huffed. "Delighted." I Iet go of the door. He scurried out. "Hahh, the things you make me do Jang Mi." He said as he kicked my . I lurched around. "Dont make me lock you in the shower again." "Yes m'am." He obeyed. Ha that was easy! ~~~~~~ As we walked out of the bathroom door I smelled something i hadnt had in a while, a homecooked meal.  ME: thanks for my lovely subscribers!! And the comments! They make me feel super good so keep em coming! SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT , READ!