One Room, one bed.

The Manager's Hot Niece
Your POV "How about we take a walk through the markets? All the people of this neighborhood get together and put together booths filld with cool things to buy. Thats all there is to do this week if you dont feel like walking miles and miles to get to the city."HyunBin stated. "I like it. Sounds cool."I responded. He nodded. "So what time to you have to go home tomorrow?" "Before 11." "Ooh...i see. How are you going to find your way?"Hyunbin asked. He made a good point, i never thought of that. "I really dont know." I answered dumbly. Then,Jonghyun finally came out. His hair was completely dried. "Time for bed children!"The grandma yelled. She showed us to a room. "We only have one spare room."And she left, leaving me and jonghyun alone with one room and one bed.  |||||||||||||||_||||||||||||||| Jonghyun's POV We walked in the room and we both ran straight for the bed. "Owww..."We moaned as our heads clashed together. "I sleep on the bed."Jang-Mi gritted her teeth. "Nooo...I do."I barked back. "Rock, paper, scissors." She suggested. "Rock paper scissor shoot!"We chanted. "Yaayyyyy, I won!" I gloated. "YAHH! Rematch!"She screamed. "N.n.n.no!"  "Meany."She grunted. "If you hate sleeping on the floor that bad, we can both sleep on the bed."I said. "NO!"She shouted. She spread out her blanket and turned off the lights. "Heyy!!??"I huffed. "Hey!" "Ughh turn the lights back on!"I ordered.  "you have two working legs." "Ughh whatever."I was too lazy to get up. I blindly got under the covers and closed my eyes. I could hear Jang-Mi shifting constantly on the floor. "YAHH. be quiet. Im trying to sleep!"I commanded. "Oppa, I'm uncomfortable."She whined. "Come on the bed then!"  "Pass."She sighed. "Ooo. Its so warm and soft up here. Feels like im sleeping on a pillow."I taunted her. I heard her get up. She kicked my farther towards the edge and she plopped down onto the vacant space next to me.