JaeHyukMin's House Tour

Smoky Heart

Jaejoong Eunhyuk and ChangMin's House

Yunho:Wow there house is so beautiful *smiles*

Leeteuk:It gives me a warm homey feeling *smiles*

Yoochun:You can say all there hard work paid off *smiles nods his head*

Yunho:I cant wait to see the inside *smiles they walk to the door*

Leeteuk:Knowing them it might be as awesome as their basement under Evanesce *smiles*

Yoochun:Dont get your in a twist *knocks on the door*

ChangMin:Booo *smiles hugs him tightly*

Yoochun:Hey boo *smiles kisses him*

ChangMin:Please come inside *smiles*

Yunho:Thank you *smiles taking off his shows changing them to slippers*

Leeteuk:You guys seem so relaxed *chuckles*

ChangMin:Of course were free today for the first time this year *smiles*

Eunhyuk:BABE *smiles runs in his arms giggles*

Leeteuk:Babe *smiles kisses him*

Jaejoong:Baby *smiles jumps in yunhos arms*

Yunho:Baby boo *smiles hugs him tightly lifts him up they kiss passionately*

Leeteuk:Well since you guys are here whos watching over evanesce *arm around eunhyuks shoulder holding his hand*

Eunhyuk:*leaned against leeteuks chest smiles*Some of our friends then jaejoongs noonas are in control 

Yoochun:*smiles nods his head arm around changmins shoulder*This is a really nice house you guys have

ChangMin:*head on yoochuns shoulders*Thanks

Yunho:So shall we start the house tour *smiles arms around jaejoongs waist kissing his cheek*

Jaejoong:*giggles kisses his cheek*Of course

Eunhyuk:Alright Welcome to JaeHyukMin's House please keep your belongings close to you..also hands and feet in this vechile at all times when the ride is moving *shows his gummy smile*

ChangMin:AISH what is this an amusement park *smacks him in the back of the head*

Eunhyuk:Dont be a party popper....party pooper *sticks his tongue out*

Jaejoong:Anyways...this is the living room *smiles*

Eunhyuk:I was suppose to be the guide *pouts*

Eunhyuk:As you can see were not really in this room as how clean in looks *chuckles*

Leeteuk:Well its still beautiful *smiles*

Yunho:Awwwww you guys already have pictures of each individual couple and us all together *smiles*

Jaejoong:Of course only the people who matter and who we love the most no matter their social status *smiles*

Yoochun:Seems like you rubbed off your man Mr Jung Yunho *smirks*

Yunho:*laughs pushes yoochun*Shut up

ChangMin:Anyways....this is our heaven...the kitchen *smiles*

Yunho:Well i can tell this is the place all three of you are always ate *chuckles*

Jaejoong:That obvious *giggles*

Yoochun:Uuuu cookies *smiles about to take on from the batch*

ChangMin:Wait boo those are ho-

Yoochun:Ahhh ahhh hot hot *tossing the cookie around his hand*

Leeteuk:Of course they would make a perfect match *shakes his bedroom*

Eunhyuk:*giggles*On to our bedrooms...this is my bedroom

Leeteuk:Awwwww babe there all pictures of us hanging on the wall *smiles kisses his cheek*

Eunhyuk:Your such a big head there are more of me and my two bestest friends and then all of us *sticks his tongue out*

ChangMin:And this is my bedroom *smiles*

Yoochun:Awwwwwww babe you did the same *smiles*

ChangMin:Oh please your forehead doesnt need to be any wider *chuckles*

Jaejoong:And this is my bedroom *smiles*

Jaejoong:They are all pictures of just yunho and i *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Huh i think our friendship just lowered a level *pouts*

ChangMin:I think this is the first time im offended and not due to food *whines*

Leeteuk:*chuckles kisses eunhyuks temple*

Yoochun:*smiles kisses changmins forehead*

Jaejoong:You guys there are pictures of us three and all of together but the pictures of yunho and i just he and i are closer to me *smiles bites his lip*

Yunho:How come baby boo *smiles kisses his neck*

Jaejoong:It just  makes me feel secure and protected *smiles*

Yunho:*smiles kisses him passionately*

Eunhyuk:Of definately your guys is best friend is rubbing off our best friend *chuckles*

ChangMin:Its so sweet it makes my stomach hurt *laughs*