His Defender

Smoky Heart

At Evanesce

Jaejoong:*smiles big leaned against the counter taking pictures with eunhyuk and changmin*

Eunhyuk:*making a funny face*

ChangMin:*making weird faces laughing*

Jaejoong:*laughs*We seriously need to stop being around each other

Eunhyuk:*laughs*16 years of being child hood best friends i guess we just each others mannerisms

ChangMin:What mannerisms we stole each others weirdism *laughs*

Jaejoong:*shakes his head*It seems like a slow day today i guess there busy

Eunhyuk:As in there you mean *raises an eyebrow*

Jaejoong:You know our new best friends *smiles*

ChangMin:As in new best friends you mean *smirks*

Jaejoong:You know who i mean *sighs looks at them*

ChangMin and Eunhyuk:*look at each other then jaejoong*Whatever do you mean Kim Jaejoong

Jaejoong:*pushes them laughs*Fine i mean Yunho Yoochun and Leeteuk and dont pretend i know you guys are waiting for them as well

Eunhyuk:Pssshhh whaaattt us pssshhh pfffttt nooooo *scratches his head looks away*

ChangMin:Psssh what do you take us for *fakes a laugh looks away*

Jaejoong:*raises an eyebrow staring at them*

Eunhyuk:Alright fine just stop with the eyes damn it feels like imma melt *covers his face*

ChangMin:Thats cheating your eyes are weapons *pouts*

Jaejoong:Mehrong *laughs*

Eunhyuk:*laughs shakes his head they hear the door ding*

Jaejoong:Hello welcome to Ev-*heart drops*

T.O.P:Well well well if it isnt who i think it is *smirks walks in the resturant*

ChangMin;*scrowls*What are you doing here

T.O.P:Cant a guy visit good friends right jaejoognie *smirks winks at him*

Jaejoong:*looks away trying to fight his tears from falling*

Eunhyuk:You lost your right to even call him that or even come near him since that day *scrowls*

T.O.P:Cant we let bygones be bygones i missed you guys *smiles looking at jaejoong*

Jaejoong:What do you want T.O.P *glares*

T.O.P:Oh come on sweetheart dont be like that dont you remember what we had *smiles*

Jaejoong:HAD its all in the past and i dont even wanna relive those memories *snarles*

T.O.P:Jaejoongie dont be like that i know you miss me too *grabs onto jaejoongs hand*

Jaejoong:*nervous trying to remove his hand*Dont even touch me

T.O.P:Dont be like that jaejoongie *tightens his grip*

Eunhyuk:Im sure your not deaf he said not to touch him so let go *removes tops hand*

T.O.P:And i dont believe in come on jae baby *grabs jaejoong by his waist and pulls him close*

Jaejoong:LET ME GO WHAT ARE YOU DOING *yells trying to pull himself away*

ChangMin:Let him go...stop dont touch him *trying to pry jaejoong away*

Eunhyuk:TOP leave us alone already *trying to pull jaejoong*

T.O.P:Come on jaejoongie why dont we bring back the good old memories *smirks leans in close*

Jaejoong:*purses his lips slapping tops face*Stop.....get away from me

Leeteuk:*smile turns into a frown as he sees the scene*

Yoochun:Yunho....hurry *yells over worried*

Yunho:What is going on here *walks in the resturant*

Eunhyuk:*hands still holding onto jaejoong trying to get him away from top*You guys

ChangMin:*looks at them with a sad look*

T.O.P:Nothing just having a friendly bond *faking a smile*

Jaejoong:*looks at yunho tears in his eyes*

Yunho:Really it doesnt look like that to me *getting angry*

Leeteuk:*walking over to eunhyuk arm around his shoulder*Seems like you got a tight grip on jaejoongie here

Yoochun:*holds changmins hand*Seems like jaejoongie doesnt even like it

T.O.P:Dont worry he's use to things like this its all he's good for *smirks*

Jaejoong:*heart breaks looks down tears fighting to fall*

Yunho;*clenches his fist looking at top*

Eunhyuk:YOU BASTARD *about to punch him gets held back by leeteuk*

T.O.P:*smirks*Isnt that right jaejoongie i mean you were worth nothing in our relationship but a little toy 

Jaejoong:*shaking taking deep breathes*

Yunho:*jaw clenches shaking from anger*

ChangMin:WHAT DID YOU CALL HIM *about to jump top gets held back by yoochun*

T.O.P:But i dont know if i should be proud that you made your useless life worth it now even though the person itself is useless and is nothing more than a  

Jaejoong:*sobs tears stroll down his cheeks*

Yunho:*cant stand it anymore and punches top hard across the face*YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING ELSE

Jaejoong:Yunnie stop...*hand on his chest tears falling*

Yunho:No he deserves it....Call jaejoongie a or even lay a finger or a single gaze on him ever again ill make sure no one will ever recognize that face of yours *snarles breathing heavily*

T.O.P:Wow jaejoongie you already have another catch not such a shock *smirks*

Yunho:*grabs him by the collar and puts him against the wall*You wanna say something again horse face

T.O.P:Your wasting your time protecting someone like him...he's nothing but a disgrace to our society 

Yunho:*drags top and throws him out the resutrant*And what are you the pride of our society piece your worth nothing even a grain of sand is worth more than some punk like you GET OUT 

T.O.P:*scoffs and walks off*

Jaejoong:*cries harder falls to the floor*

Eunhyuk:Jaejoongie *runs over to him hugging him tightly crying*

ChangMin:Its alright he's gone he's gone *rubbing his arms tears in his eyes*

Jaejoong:*hugging them both tightly shaking crying hard*

Yunho:*worried looks at them*

Leeteuk:*sighs patting his shoulder looking at them*

Yoochun;*sighs sadly looks down*

Jaejoong:*crying hard*

Yunho:*tears form in his eyes looks away sighs*