O.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N Bring Evanesce Back

Smoky Heart

SM Building

Jaejoong:You guys we appreciate what your doing for us but it's perfectly fine we can find a different job

Yunho:Baby boo come on we insist work here until you guys get back on your feet *smiles arm around his shoulder*

Jaejoong:I dont wanna be a burden to you...*pouts looks down*

Yunho:Hey look at me *lifts his chin pecks his lips*you were never a burden to me

Jaejoong:*looks at him*Yunnie

Yunho:You were never close to being a burden to me you were more of an angel that came and changed my life for the better and i couldnt be anymore thankful *smiles*

Jaejoong:*smiles looks in his eyes*Saranghamida

Yunho:I love you so much more than words could ever express *smiles they kiss passionately*

Jaejoong:*sighs happily through the kiss wraps his arms around yunho's neck*

Yunho:*pulls away looks in his arms laughing as they start a steal a peck game*

Leeteuk:They are so lovey dovey huh babe *pouts*

Eunhyuk:*chuckles*Is this your way of asking for a make out

Leeteuk:Is it working *smirks*

Eunhyuk:Your really chessey you now 

Leeteuk:Just to see your smile *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Aish there is goes again

Leeteuk:One of the reasons why you love me *smirks and kisses eunhyuk passionately*

Eunhyuk:Mmm hmph *wraps his arms around leeteuks neck smiles through the kiss*

Leeteuk:*smiles arms around his waist deepens the kiss*

Yoochun:Huh how come were the couple whos always last in being lovey dovey *whines*

ChangMin:And your complaning *chuckles*

Yoochun:Its never enough to show my love to my min min *winks at him*

ChangMin:You are very greasy *giggles*

Yoochun:Just for you *pulls changmin by the waist and kiss him passionately*

ChangMin:Ohh mmm *smiles through the kiss arms around his neck*

Yoochun:*hands on his hips deepens the kiss*

Junsu:Aish i swear this company always gets clean how come there are ants here *sighs smirks*

Yunho:*hugs jaejoong from behind*Funny...your just jealous

Leeteuk:Dont worry hyung youll find love *smiles*

Yoochun:Even your big will find love *smirks*

Junsu:PARK YOOCHOOONNN *squeals like a dolphin*

YunJae Eunteuk and YooMin:Ahhhh *covering their ears faces scunched up*

Junsu:*clears his throat*Sorry you know i cant help myself these boys can drive me crazy

Jaejoong:*giggles*Dont worry Su we know exactly how you feel

Yunho:Yahhhh *pouts*

Jaejoong:But i love my yunnie bear no matter what *pecks his lips*

Eunhyuk:And can be a pain in the head...*giggles*

Leeteuk:Hurtful *whines*

Eunhyuk:But we wouldnt change them for anything in the world *giggles pecks leeteuks lips*

ChangMin:And be greasier than a gas station

Yoochun:How rude...*sighs*

ChangMin:Its all worth it *pecks yoochuns lips*

Junsu:Thats so sweet...im sorry to ruin the moment but i dont want you guys or the boys late for work 

Jaejoong Eunhyuk and ChangMin:*squirm out of their boyfriends arms runs down the hallway of SM*Were late

Junsu:*chuckles shakes his head*

Yunho:Did you really have to do that hyung *chuckles*

Junsu:Sorry but we need all the time we can get to start this benefit concert for Evanesce *looks at them*

Yunho:I called Siwon and he said Super Junior is in for helping us for the benefit concert along with EXO and Shinee *smiles*

Junsu:Thats good so we have TVXQ you guys...Super Junior Exo and Shinee in who else we got *smiles*

Yoochun:I called Hyunjoong from SS501 he said their in and he said that the cast from Boys Over Flowers are in to make a surprise visit *smiles*

Junsu:Amazing job *smiles*

Leeteuk:2PM INFINTE ZE:A and Big Bang are in as well *smiles*

Junsu:I got SNSD Red Velvet and f(X) in as well *smiles*

Yunho:Thats good enough i mean this is one hecka benefit concert *smiles*

Yoochun:Now all we need is to promote it and find a place to hold it in *smiles*

Leeteuk:We got this guys O.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N Evanesce FIGHTING *smiles*