Food Monster

Smoky Heart

In The Kitchen 

Jaejoong:*stiring cookie batter smiles singing*And you know my heart by heart

Yunho:*smirks leans on the doorframe*Wow singing and baking now thats what i call the ultimate multi tasker 

Jaejoong:*jumps a little hand over her chest*Jerk you scared me

Yunho:Sorry i was enjoying the little concert you had in the kitchen *laughs*

Jaejoong:Unless you like cookie ice cream cake and terrible singing/dancing then this is the place *giggles*

Yunho:I dont think your that bad actually you sound like an angel *smiles*

Jaejoong:Mhmmm kiss yunho i see did alot of praciticing in your acting class mr jung *laughs*

Yunho:Hey i was speaking the truth *chuckles*

Jaejoong:Yea sure *jokes*

Yunho:So is there anything you want me to help you with *smiles*

Jaejoong:Oh no dont get your pretty hands dirty *smiles*

Yunho:Pretty hands *raises an eyebrow looks at his hands*

Jaejoong:I like your hands their really pretty*giggles*

Yunho:*clears his throat*Well i dont feel that manly now 

Jaejoong:Oh come on it should be a compliment *smiles*

Yunho:*laughs*

Jaejoong:*smiles looks down*

Yunho:Come on let me atleast help *smiles*

Jaejoong:Fine you wanna help knead the dough *smiles*

Yunho:Coolio *smiles walks over to jaejoong*So how do i do this 

Jaejoong:Put your hands where mine are *smiles*

Yunho:*standing behind jaejoong head lean on his shoulder places his hands ontop of jaejoongs*

Jaejoong:*heart beats fast tries to hide his smile*Umm then you just start kneading it you press and pull from different sides

Yunho:Ahhh like this *still holding onto jaejoongs hands heart beating fast*

Jaejoong:Just like that wow your fast learner *smiles looks up at yunho*

Yunho:*looks down at jaejoong stares in his eyes smiles*

Jaejoong:*staring in his eyes blushing*

Yunho:*smiles rest his forehead against jaejoongs leaning in*

Jaejoong:*breathing faster eyes close leaning in*

Eunhyuk:JAEJOONG do yo-*eyes widen smirks*

Jaejoong:*pushes yunho away from him clears his throat*Hyukkie

Eunhyuk:I was wondering if you needed any help but i can see you got all the help you need *winks at jaejoong and leaves*

Yunho:*rubs his neck chuckles*Well umm how about i do the kneading and you do the rest

Jaejoong:Umm yea ill get to th-*bumps into the counter*

Yunho:*catches him chuckles*You alright

Jaejoong:Yea yea *smiles blushes they start working on the snack*

Yunho:WALA movie snacks are done cookie dough ice cream sandwhiches *smiles*

Jaejoong:But dont give me all the credit yunnie bear here helped *smiles*

Leeteuk:Wow its a first i praise you for getting yunho to go in the kitchen and make something thats amazingly good

Yoochun:More like edible *laughs they start eating*

ChangMin:Mhmmm i love whenever jae makes these *smiles*

Yoochun:Not to sweet just right *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Make sure you guys get your sure and watch out for changmin here *laughs*

Leeteuk:How come 

ChangMin:*already on his third piece only two more left on the plate burps really loud*Excuse me

Yunho:Ahhh i see why *chuckles*

Jaejoong:He's our food monster *laughs*