Truth Comes Out

Smoky Heart

At The Bank

Jaejoong:*crying*Please there has to be some kind of mistake 

Banker:Im sorry Mr Kim but i see now records of you guys paying the last six months or 3 days ago *looks at him*

Yunho:*holding jaejoong close to him*Check your files once more

Bank:Mr Jung please sir we've gone over it many times their is no files of Eunhyuk ChangMin and Jaejoong-sshi paying for their lease of Evanesce

Eunhyuk:Thats impossible we would never cheat our way out *crying*

Bank:We know that but we just we checked all our data our written files the files on our computers there's no report *looks at them*

Leeteuk:There has to be a way that they can not lose Evanesce and pay right or give them more time *holding eunhyuk*

Banker:Im sorry Mr Park but considering those things were completely clueless *sighs*

ChangMin:Please is there some way to give us more time to fix it all please *crying*

Banker:*sighs*Go Ara-sshii gave us the deadline and we cant do anything to push it back 

Yoochun:You guys can negotiate with her right i mean your the holders of her money i mean certainly there's a way *back hugging changmin*

Banker:Im sorry but the deadline is in three days  *closes the door to the bank*

Yoochun:*looks at the three*Are you guys alright

Leeteuk:Maybe you guys should take a rest on it *half smiles*

Yunho:We have two more days to fix it all * jaejoongs cheek*

ChangMin:Can you guys let us be alone for a while *half smiles*

Eunhyuk:We just wanna be together right now 

Jaejoong:We just want time to ourselves *looks at yunho squeezes his hand*

Yoochun:Im here alright *kisses changmins forehead*

Leeteuk:Ill always be by your side *kisses eunhyuks cheek*

Yunho:*cups jaejoongs face kisses him*Im not going anywhere your not alone baby boo i love you so much 

Jaejoong:*hugs him tightly more tears fall they leave*

Leeteuk:*sighs*What are you suppose to do 

Yoochun:Is there a way so they wont lose evanesce *looks at them both*

Yunho:I have an idea follow me *they drive off*

Go Ara's Office

Ara:Can i help you *looks at them eyes widen shocked*

Yunho:*puts a bag load of money*Here is this enough to pay the debt of Evanesce

Ara:*eyes widen*I knew it would come to this

Leeteuk:What do you mean *confused*

Ara:Theyve never been in debt with me 

Yoochun:Talking barbie stick say what *shocked eyebrows raised*

Ara:Boa-sshii she threatned to harm my family if i dont go as follows.....she went to the banker and blackmailed him and erased all the reports of them paying for Evanesce..from the six months to 3 days and the evicition letter i had no idea about 

Yunho:Wait what evication letter *eyes widen shocked*

Ara:You guys dont know *worried*

Yunho:No because we were trying to find a way to save our boyfriends cafe what are you talking about eviction letter

Ara:Oh dear *types a letter fast and prints it*You guys better hurry on your way to Evanesce before its to late

Leeteuk:To late to late for what

Ara:Just go tell them im sorry im so sorry *pushing them out*

At Evanesce 

Eunhyuk:This is unbelivable the bank we deposit our money to pay for evanesce says that there's no records of our pay for the last six months and 3 days *sighs*

ChangMin:But thats impossible *shocked*

Jaejoong:We went together to pay we saw with our own eyes *looks at them*

Eunhyuk:If so why would they loose records i mean its money their losing *confused*

Jaejoong:And all of a sudden why now *looks at them*

ChangMin:All this thinking is making me hungry *sighs*

Boa:*walks in evanesce with designers*

Jaejoong:Boa what are you doing here 

Boa:Oh isnt this a lovely picture atleast you guys have shoulders to cry on when this rigid cafe of your is gonna be gone off the face of korea *smirks*

Eunhyuk:What do you mean 

Boa:Go Ara is selling me this building so im getting to make my renovations and start my own better cafe *smirks*

Jaejoong:Hold on Go Ara-sshii gave them 3 days to fix this you cant just bardge in here and act like you own this place just yet *mad*

Boa:Actually she pushed it by this afternoon 

ChangMin:How come we werent informed about it *shocked*

Boa:Actually you guys are to stupid to see the eviction letter on the front of your cafe *throws the paper at them*

Eunhyuk:*grabs the paper*But this isnt fair the bank told us we had three days

Boa:Bank smank theres already an eviction letter *smirks*

ChangMin:*shaking*No this cant be

Boa:Ill give you guys time to say goodbye to this disgusting place *snarles about to walk away*

Leeteuk:The guys will be so thrilled to know Evanece is theres til the end *smiles*

Yoochun:Tell me about it *running down the street*

Yunho:We need to make it on time Boa might take evanesce away when she has no right *they run faster*

Jaejoong:Boa-sshii *calls after her tears roll down his cheeks*

Boa:What is that you want jaejoong-sshii *hand on her hips*

Jaejoong:Please this place means so much to us dont take this place away from us please *cries harder*

Boa:*smirks*Beg me

Eunhyuk:Jaejoongie no dont *shaking his head tears fall*

ChangMin:Its not worth it jaejoongie dont *crying*

Jaejoong:*gets down on his knees crying*Please please

Boa:One final touch *smirks throws the straw from her cup and pours her water all over jaejoong*

Eunhyuk:Boa-sshi please *crying*

ChangMin:Jaejoongie get up get up *crying hard*

Jaejoong:*crying harder getting soaked*

Leeteuk:Good news gu-HUH *eyes widen shocked shakes in anger*

Yoochun:*shocked mad*

Yunho:Jaejoo-*heart breaks*

Boa:*throws her cup at jaejoong smirks*Revenge is sweet

Yunho:BOA *screams shaking in anger*

Boa:*eyes widen shocked*

Eunhyuk:*wraps a towel around jaejoong hugs him tightly crying*

ChangMin:*hugging him tihgtly crying*

Jaejoong:*soaked in water crying hard shaking from the cold*

Leeteuk:*glaring at her angry*

Yoochun:*shaking his head mad*

Boa:*looking at them nervous*

Yunho:*shaking in fury looking at her like hes about to burn holes through her*