The Results

Smoky Heart

Yunho:*pacing back and forth hand over his mouth nervous*

Leeteuk:*doing the same thing as yunho taking deep breaths*

Yoochun:*tapping his foot looking out the window*

Junsu:*counting the money that was collected in the jar*

Eunhyuk Jaejoong and ChangMin:*hurdled into a circle holding onto each other*

Eunhyuk:Huh i have never been this nervous in my entire life *taking deep breaths*

Jaejoong:I know me neither i mean what if they didnt make enough all their hard work would mean nothing and they would feel like they let us down *sighs*

ChangMin:I know...huh they tried their best *gulps sighs*

Eunhyuk:But the good thing is that we know no matter if the world goes against us we always have three lovely amazing down to earth caring boyfriends *smiles*

Jaejoong:We really do *half smiles*

ChangMin:Now we know they are the right ones to go through all of this *smiles*

Yoochun:*puts an arm around changmin*You guys alright

ChangMin:*smiles leans against yoochuns chest*Were fine no worries 

Leeteuk:*pulls eunhyuk on his lap kisses his cheek*If this doesnt turn out as we expected we;ll work harder to help you guys

Eunhyuk:There is no need we couldnt ask for anything more than you guys trying *smiles kisses his forehead*

Yunho:*hugs jaejoong from behind kisses his neck*But still we feel sorry for putting your hopes up that this may or not work

Jaejoong:What happens the most is you guys did all you can for us and we appreicate it it wont make us love you less it just makes us love you more *kisses yunho passionately*

Yoochun:So you guys wont be dissappointed in us if the turn out isnt what we you know enough *looks at them*

ChangMin:Of course not at all *smiles*

Leeteuk:But i mean..Evanesce was your guys is baby and this could help maybe and if it turns out to be a flunk its like hurting you guys all over again 

Eunhyuk:It may turn out to be a flunk but there is still a postive outcome of it *smiles*

Yunho:*confused looks at them*What is that

Jaejoong:That no matter if were in our highters highs or lowest lows in our lives that we have three dependable faithful loyal down to earth generous boyfriends in our lives loving us and thats all we could ask for *giggles snuggles into yunho*

Yunho:*smiles kisses jaejoong passionately*You guys are truly amazing you know that 

Leeteuk:Were the lucky ones to have you in our lives *smiles kisses eunhyuk*

Yoochun:Or just shout to the world just how lucky we are *smiles kisses changmin*

Junsu:*smiles walks over looks at them*

Yunho:Break it to us easily hyung *holds jaejoong tighter*

Junsu:*sighs*Are you guys really sure

Leeteuk:Yes...no matter the turn out we got each other *smiles holding eunhyuk tightly*

Junsu:No matter what happens *looks at them*

Yoochun:We have one another *smiles holding changmin*

Junsu:You guys im sorry to say....*looks down*BUT EVANESCE IS COMING BACK 

YunJae Eunteuk and YooMin:Are you serious *smiles big screaming hugging each other*

Junsu:This benefit concert made more than enough to find a bigger better place and even renovations for evanesce CONGRATS guys *smiles big*