Give My All

Smoky Heart

Yunho:*smiles confused*Baby boo where are we going

Jaejoong:There's someone important to me i want you to meet *smiles holding his hand knocks on the door*

Yunho:Who *raises an eyebrow*

Jaejoong:My older sister *smiles*

Yunho:Older sister how come ive never seen her with you or at the resturant*curious*

Jaejoong:Theres a reason youll find out *giggles*

Jihyo:JAEJOONGIE *jumps in his arms giggles*

Yunho:*shocked eyes widen*JIHYO NOONA

Jihyo:Yunho oh my gosh its so good to see you *hugs him tightly*

Yunho:*hugs her shocked*Your jaejoongie is older sister

Jihyo:Your my baby bunnies boyfriend *giggles*

Yunho:Wh...what...bu...but...*stuttering*

Jaejoong:Babe lets go inside before you faint nae *holds yunhos hand walks in his sisters condo*

Jihyo:So i guess we have quite a story to tell you *smiles*

Yunho:Hey i remember this photoshoot you did noona *smiles holds a picture*Wait a minute jaejoongie

Jaejoong:Heheh without the died hair *giggles sits on yunhos lap*

Yunho:How did i not notice this *chuckles slaps his forehead*

Jihyo:Dont worry not much people catch on....only eunhyuk and changmin and well you know that were siblings *smiles*

Yunho:But why not tell everyone *looks at them*

Jihyo:Because as you can see he and i both loved different things and i promised myself no matter what path he takes ill stand by his side and ever since our parents passed away i swore ill be his rock in life but i didnt want him to be in the life i did i saw what our path in life can do to someone like him in the industry i cant let it happen to him esepcially after what he eunhyuk and changmin went through before so in secrey we would meet up have lunch and stuff i would meet three of them in the basement of Evanesce *smiles*

Yunho:Yea thats understandable and really sneaky *chuckles*

Jaejoong:They dont call us the ninja siblings for nothing *giggles*

Yunho:I can tell *laughs kissing his temple*

Jaejoong:How about we all have dinner together ill cook something up *smiles*

Jihyo:That sounds great baby bunny *smiles*

Jaejoong:*pecks yunhos laps and walks into the kitchen*

Jihyo:Listen yunho im pretty sure you know my little brothers past considering his and his best friends uality but please dont take adavantage of him like TOP did to him before please i beg of you.....whenever my brother talks about you his eyes brighten up his smile brightens you brought back my old baby brother so im begging you dont hurt him please i dont want it to happen to him again *tears form in her eyes*

Yunho:I know what you mean noona i understand your worries but i promise you i wont ever ever hurt jaejoong like that did before id rather slit my own rist than hurt the love of my life

Jihyo:*shocked*Mwo

Yunho:I know its a shock and fast but please believe my when i tell you that jaejoong is the one i wanna be with for the rest of my life there is no one out there but him for me hes special i dont ever wanna be without him and i would give my all just to keep him by my side *smiles squeezes her hand*

Jihyo:I trust your word yunho *half smiles*

Yunho:Ill protect him i promise you *smiles*