The Power Force

Smoky Heart

At TVXQ'S House

Yunho:*looking at himself through the mirror*Do you guys think this is to much 

Leeteuk:*chuckles puts his arm around his shoulder*Dude youve been changing your outfit for thousands of time you look good in anything

Yunho:You guys really think so *smiles*

Yoochun:Yes because if you change once more we might make it to a closed Evanesce *chuckles*

Yunho:*pouts sticks his tongue out at yoochun*

Yoochun:*laughs*Oh real mature

Leeteuk:You sure are smitten over jaejoong *smiles*

Yunho:*smiles bites his lip*I dont know i cant even explain the feeling ive never felt like this before

Leeteuk:Is it like a whole new world...*singing*

Yunho:*laughs covers his mouth*Oh shut up like you arent smitten about eunhyuk

Leeteuk:Whaaa pssshhh me whaa pf...this outfit isnt to much is it *worried*

Yunho:*laughs pats his shoulder*Dont worry my friend we look good

Yoochun:WHIPPED *smirks laughs*

Leeteuk:Says the one who has a huge boquet of red roses *laughs*

Yoochun:*clears his throat*Its good enough right i mean i dont wanna hurt his pride of being a man

Yunho:*laughs*Baby boo said that to me when i gave him some white lilies yesterday

Leeteuk:Baby boo...*raises an eyebrow smirks*

Yoochun:Told you whipped *laughs high fives leeteuk*

Yunho:Whatever let's get going *smiles they leave*

At Evanesce

Eunhyuk:Thank you come again *smiles big bows down about to close to door*

Leeteuk:Woah i havent even started my courting your already closing doors on me *smirks*

Eunhyuk:Teukie what are you guys...*confused*

Yoochun:Perfect timing told you they almost closed on us *laughs*

ChangMin:Chu...what is going on *looks at eunhyuk*

Yunho:I have a feeling you guys wanted to close on us *smirks looks at jaejoong*

Jaejoong:Yunnie bear....we werent expecting you guys to come at such a late time *shocked*

Yunho:Well since you guys are closing down we just through to spend some time with our new best friends *smiles*

Eunhyuk:*shocked*Be...bestfriends

Leeteuk:Of course just think of us or the YJELMY *smiles*nice isnt it 

Jaejoong:It sounds like why jel my *raises an eyebrow*

Yunho:Dont worry its normal for teukie to think of names *laughs*

Yoochun:And i thought of bunbuns *laughs*

Eunhyuk:Bunbuns *chuckles*

ChangMin:So now were called Y JEL MY BUNBUNS *laughs*

Yunho:It made a full sentence somehow *laughs*

ChangMin:A really strange one *laughs*

Jaejoong:I think hyukkie minnie and i got the name *smirks*

Leeteuk:And that is *arms crossed*

Eunhyuk:The power force *smiles big*

Yoochun:Hmph *hand on his chin thinking*

Yunho:I like that one i think we got a new name for our friendship *laughs*

Leeteuk:But but i liked y jel my bunbuns *whines sighs*

Yoochun:Damn we lost *laughs*

Yunho:Anyways if you guys dont mind if we chill *smiles*

Jaejoong:Of course not we actually have a personal loft in our basement come on *grabs yunhos hand*

Yunho:*feels a spark heart beats fast smiles at jaejoong*

Jaejoong:*smiles big feels it as well blushes they go down to the basement*

Yunho:Woah this is amazing *smiles big*

Jaejoong:We designed it ourselves *smiles*

Yoochun:Dang there is even a bed *smiles jumps on the bed*And it is comfier than mine

ChangMin:This is like our second home we come here extra early to prepare as you can see the second kitchen then we relax here until opening break and closing time we sometimes sleep here *smiles*

Leeteuk:Its has such a homey feeling even i would wanna live here *laughs*

Eunhyuk:*smiles*Thats why sometimes we like staying here instead of going home

Yunho:I can see why *laughs*

Jaejoong:Help yourselves we can have a movie night ill make some snacks *smiles big*

Yunho:Ill help you *smiles*

Leeteuk:Hello LOFT the power force is here *laughs*