It Begins

Smoky Heart

At Evanesce

Jaejoong:*smiles*Thank you come again 

ChangMin:Well it's been a good day *leans against jaejoong sighs*

Jaejoong:Your always tired *chuckles runs his fingers through changmins hair*

ChangMin:And hungry dont forget hungry *chuckles plays with jaejoongs hand*

Eunhyuk:*runs in the resturant*You guys 

Jaejoong:Hyukkie you seriously need to stop running in *laughs*

ChangMin:Catch a breathe 

Eunhyuk:The letter you have to look at this letter *hands it to jaejoong*

Jaejoong:*snatches the letter from eunhyuk eyes widen*This is from our landlord for evanesce

ChangMIn:What why *raises an eyebrow*

Eunhyuk:Its says we've been late pay for 6 months *looks at them*

ChangMin:But we have been paying for evanesce all those months i remeber we would always go together to the bank to make sure we pay *arms crossed*

Jaejoong:Min's right and we just paid for this month like 3 days ago *shocked*

Eunhyuk:Exactly but in the letter its saying that we havent the past months *looks at them*

ChangMin:Maybe its a mistake 

Jaejoong:It has to be come on let's go to the landlord 

Eunhyuk:*eyes widen*Or not 

Go Ara:Jaejoong Eunhyuk ChangMin where's my pay for this month and the last six months for this drastic resurtant *looks at them*

Jaejoong:Ara-sshii we've given the pay remeber like 3 days ago this month and last six months on the same date 

Go Ara:Thats not what it says in my paybook *throws it on the table*

Leeteuk Yunho and Yoochun:*about to go in evanesce just look at them*

Eunhyuk:This is impossible though i remeber we've been paying we wouldnt cheap you out 

Leeteuk:*raises an eyebrow worried*

ChangMin:We would never do that to you Ara-sshii *looks at her*

Go Ara:Then what is this are you guys lying to me *looks at them*

Yoochun:*worried looking back and forth at them*

Jaejoong:Of course not Ara you've known us before this you know we would never do something like this to you *sighs*

Go Ara:I already have the proof i need *scoffs*

Yunho:*mad and hurt clenches his fist shaking*

Eunhyuk:Please you have to believe us *looks at her hurt*

Go Ara:If i dont get my pay for this resturant for the last six months including this month i will sell this place in a blink of an eye along with your precious basement 

Jaejoong:Ara-sshi you know how much this resturant means to us please dont take it away from us please im begging you *gets down on his knees tears fall*

Yunho:Baby boo...*shocked and hurt tears form in his eyes*

Go Ara:*looks away scoffs*Please your tears dont wortk this time jaejoong

ChangMin:*hugs jaejoong tightly tears fall pulls him up*Please well fix this we promise

Yoochun:*heart breaks looks down*Boo...

Eunhyuk:No funny buisness just please *tears fall*

Leeteuk:Babe...*heart drops his jae clenches*

Go Ara:If i dont get it in 3 days say goodbye *screams and walks off*

Jaejoong:*shaking crying*

ChangMin:Ssshhh sshhh its gonna be alright *tears rolling down his cheeks rubbing his back*

Eunhyuk:*wraps his arms around them crying*We can do this its just another test its just a test 

Yoochun:*hand on changmins back*Boo

ChangMin:Chunnie *hugs him tightly crying hard*

Yoochun:Sssshhh sssshhh im here im right here *rubbing his back kissing his temple*

Leeteuk:*hand on eunhyuks hips*Babe...

Eunhyuk:Teukie babe...*jumps in his arms crying hard*

Leeteuk:*rubbing his back kissing his temple*Itll be ok i promise you im here im not ever gonna leave

Yunho:*cups jaejoongs face wiping his tears away*Baby boo 

Jaejoong:Yunnie...im scared im so scared *crying hard gasping for air*

Yunho:*pecks his lips them kisses his forehead over and over again holds him close*I wont let anything happen to you im not ever gonna leave your side im always here for you i promise you that 

Jaejoong:*hugging him tightly shaking crying hard*

Yunho:*holds him closer swaying back and forth closes his eyes tightly a tear rolls down his cheek*

Outside

Go Ara:Are you satisfied now *scrowls*

Boa:Perfectly satisfied thank you for your work *hands her money*

Go Ara:Promise me you wont harm my family *looks at her*

Boa:Its done now get out of my sight 

Go Ara:*scrowls and walks off*

Boa:So it begins *smirks looks in evanesce*