Living Like A Dream

Smoky Heart

 Evanesce

Yunho Leeteuk and Yoochun:*walk in the restuarant*

ChangMin:Chunnie *smiles runs in yoochuns arms*

Yoochun:Boo *smiles pecks changmins lips and hugs him tightly*

Eunhyuk:Teukie *smiles jumps in leeteuks arms*

Leeteuk:Babe *smiles kisses him passionately and spins him around*

Yunho:Sorry to disturb you love birds *chuckles hands in the air*

Leeteuk:Awwwww dont be jealous *pats his shoulder*

Yunho:Me jealous...psssttt pfftt *scoffs*

Yoochun:Oh really *smirks raises an eyebrow*

Yunho:Just a bite...where is my baby boo *sighs*

ChangMin:He went out to the super market he'll be back in 10 minutes *smiles big*

Eunhyuk:Whats the rush anyways *smirks*

Yunho:I have a special surprise for him *smiles*

Yoochun:Trust me its special alright *scoffs*

Leeteuk:We got no sleep for his surprise to jaejoongie *laughs pulls eunhyuk on his lap*

Eunhyuk:Whats your surprise *smiles*

Yunho:Only for jaejoongie to know *smirks*

ChangMin:You party pooper *sticks his tongue out*

Yoochun:Come on hoho they are your soon to be boyfriends best friends *smiles*

Yunho:*sighs*Alright they ar-

Jaejoong:Hey gu-Yunnie your here *smiles big runs in his arms*

Yunho:Just to see you *smiles hugs him tightly kisses his forehead*

Jaejoong:*smiles kisses his cheek*Your sweet...but it seems that your getting greaser everytime we meet

Yunho:Ha ha ha very funny *pulls him closer and kisses him passionately*

Jaejoong:*shocked but smiles and kisses back sighs happily*

Yunho:*smiles forehead against his looks in his eyes*

Jaejoong:*smiles about to kiss him again*

Eunhyuk:*clears his throat*Ummm just in case you forget were right here

Leeteuk:*laughs holding eunhyuk close to him*And as much as we love to see this sweet scene were in public and im jealous

ChangMin:*laughs shakes his head*Dont give us free shows just yet

Yoochun:But if you guys are willing we are ready *smirks*

Yunho:Baby boo,,,i have a surprise for you i wanna give it to you now because if i wait longer my best friends will turn you inside out from their weirdness *laughs*

Outside

Jaejoong:Yunnie what in the world are we doing out here the fans and media can find you *looks at him*

Yunho:I dont give a crap about the media...

Jaejoong:What about your fans *looks at him*

Yunho:If there truly my fans they'll understand me *smiles big*

Jaejoong:Alright mr grease ball what surprise is it this time *smiles*

Yunho:Close your eyes *holding two things behind his face*

Jaejoong:Mmm their closed *giggles eyes closed*

Yunho:Ok open them now *smiles big holding something in front of him*

Jaejoong:Oh my gosh yunho *smiles big holds the box looking at it*

Yunho:TA -DA *shows his other surprise*

Jaejoong:Yunnie *smiles big*

Yunho:I really hope you like them there was a reason i wasnt able to contact you for three days i took yoochun leetuk and i out of the city and we learned how to assorte flowers and i knew how much you love flowers and hello kitty i just wanted to brighten your day *smiles big*

Jaejoong:There amazing yunnie i couldnt thank you enough *hugs him tightly sighs happily*

 Yunho:*smiles kisses his temple whispers*Anything for you

Jaejoong:*smiles sniffs the flowers giggles*

Yunho:*smiles leans against the car heart beating looking at him*

Jaejoong:*takes a deep breath nervous*Look yunnie i wanna talk about us

Yunho:Jaejoongie i told you already im not gonna push or force you to give me an answer already but im not gonna go anywhere im willing to wait for you til the end *smiles big*

Jaejoong:I know and i appreciate it *smiles*

Yunho:*hand on his cheek looks in his eyes*I got young big famous kpop superstar written all over me but life zero except for one thing you your like a becan of light guiding me through darkness your like this big gold star and for some bizarre reason you chose to let me love you and i feel like if i can just convince you to just let me keep doing that i feel like everything in my life is forever i know deep within my heart that you were the one ive been waiting for all my life i have never felt this much happiness and love in my life until you came in my life i would not be the guy i am today if it wasnt for you i love you then i love you now and i will always love you i will never stop loving you i will fight for you until my last day on this earth and i will love you and it will always be you until my dying day 

Jaejoong:*smiles looks in his eyes*In all honesty Yunho you are my first love.....and i want more than anything for you to be my last

Yunho:*smiles big looking in his eyes heart beating fast*

Jaejoong:I have everything in my life that i want and it's you you were the first boy ever to make me feel visible and y you made me feel like i actually mattered in someones life and i have never felt so much happiness in my entire life but only with you and so much love for being myself your all i could ask for *smiles*

Yunho:Wa..wait are you trying to say...*shocked*

Jaejoong:*smiles big*I wanna be with you yunho i wanna be your boyfriend

Yunho:*smiles big spins him around*YES WOOHOOO YES

Jaejoong:*laughing arms around his neck*

Yunho:*smiles forehead against his looking in his eyes*I love you so much jaejoongie and i will whatever to prove to you how much my love for you is until the end of time and if theres a life after that i wont ever reget loving you 

Jaejoong:I love you so much yunho *smiles*

Yunho:*smiles big cups his face and kisses him passionately*

Jaejoong:*smiles through the kiss hands on yunhos jacket*

Yunho:*pulls him closer pulls away and they start a steal peck game*

Jaejoong:*giggles they kiss*

Yunho:*hugging him tightly lifts him smiles*WOOHOO BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Eunhyuk:*sighs happily*I love happy days

Leeteuk:*smiles arm around eunhyuk*

ChangMIn:*smiles big*Living like a dream hyung

Yoochun:*smiles big*