You Lost and We Won

Smoky Heart

At The Police Station

Yunho:Are you guys sure you wanna talk to her

Jaejoong:I wanna know why she did this 

Yunho:But you guys dont know boa like we do you don't know what she can do to you guys

Jaejoong:Baby ill be alright i know how to protect myself *smiles kisses his cheek*

Eunhyuk:*locks arms with changmin and jaejoong*You guys ready to meet the devil wearing prada

ChangMin:Trust me she'll be a devil wearing black and white soon *smirks*

Jaejoong:*chuckles shakes his head*

Police:Jaejoong-sshi Eunhyuk-sshi and ChangMin-sshi she's in the first room to the right *smiles*

Jaejoong Eunhyuk and ChangMin:Thank you *they bow down and walk to the room*

Yoochun:I dont have a good feeling about this *takes a deep breathe*

Leeteuk:Me neither i dont like this

Yunho:Let's just watch outside from the window *they stand outside looking at the window*

In The Room

Boa:Look what the cat dragged in three deperate disgraces *makes a disgusted face*

ChangMin:Excuse me shouldnt you be the one saying it about your self *scoffs*

Boa:*rolls her eyes*What are you three doing here anyways here to make fun of me once more

Eunhyuk:Oh dont worry we don't need us to humiliate yourself because you done it all yourself *arms crossed*

Boa:Then why are you here *looks at them*

Jaejoong:Just one question why *tears in his eyes*

Boa:Simply you guys stole my best friends the only people i trusted in this cruel world but you three came in and took them from me...you guys are nothing but thieves *snarles*

Jaejoong:And that gives you a reason to take something we worked hard on *tears fall from his eyes*

Boa:Easy my way to get even steal something important from me ill do the same thing back *smirks*

Jaejoong:Your cruel boa your really cruel *wipes his tears away*

Boa:I wasnt like this before...but you and your bastard of best friends had to come in our lives and ruin everything...why dont you three just leave and be the disgusting disgraces you were before this lovely life you had before 

Jaejoong:What did you say *heart drops*

Boa:This world doesnt need people like you your best friends and your disgusting boyfriends in this world so why dont you guys leave because we wouldnt care *snarles*

Yunho:*shaking in anger glaring at boa*

Leeteuk:*throwing death glares at boa*

Yoochun:*clenches his fist furious*

Jaejoong:*storms up to boa and slaps her across the face really hard*

Boa:*screams hand on her cheek*

Jaejoong:You little YOUR A MONSTER YOUR SUCH A PLASTIC FAKE USELESS  *slaps her again*

Boa:*pushes jaejoong off and slaps him*

Yunho:*runs in the room and covers jaejoong*

Boa:*slaps yunho gasp covers his mouth*YUNHO 

Yunho:Lay one more finger on my boyfriend and you'll regret it i dont care if your older than me i dont give a flying monkeys about that you use to be our best friend but you never and i mean NEVER EVER  touch or harm my everything you hear me *furious holding jaejoong close to him*

Jaejoong:*snuggled into yunho arms around his waist shaking*

Leeteuk:*hugging eunhyuk kissing his forehead*

Eunhyuk:*nuzzled his face in leeteuks neck*

ChangMin;*hugging yoochun tightly shaking*

Yoochun:*kisses his temple hugging him swaying back and forth*

Boa:Cant you guys please IN open your eyes there brainwashing you that your stupid idiots in love with their fake charms all im trying to do is save you guys *tears in her eyes*

Leeteuk:NOW BOA you open your IN eyes your the one ruining everything for us...your the one who lost us it was your cause to losing us as your friends

Boa:You guys are idiots *scoffs*

Yoochun:Now your the idiot here your the one who can't be at fault for your stupid ty mistakes because what known of us saw you they way you wanted us to huh wake up boa NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU 

Boa:Why are you guys being so cruel to me *fake tears fall from her eyes*

Yunho:Because no one messes with our world...were not cruel boa...were just facing reality not living in your fantasy bubble you put around you..

Boa:This can't be it i wont allow this *shakes her head screams*

Eunhyuk:Just accept the fact that we wont and you lost *smirks they walk out the room*