Ji Yong's word

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri accepted me again.

The moment he looked at me and said, let’s give us another chance. I couldn’t help crying over those words. I couldn’t believe, happiness could come to me this fast.

Truthfully, I have prepared myself for a long way to go, to have Seungri once again. I thought, I have to wait, wait till the wounds of him that made by me, totally heal. I have to wait, till Seungri opens his heart and let me have a chance to go inside that heaven again. I have to wait. I must wait.

Even if…

I also prepared myself for a worst way.

Seungri may love someone else, not me. Seungri may come to another one, not to me. Seungri may have a family, not with me.

And I treasure all Seungri’s choice. Any choice of him, I will accept it no matter what. If he doesn’t want a future that has me in it, I’ll step back and hide at somewhere, only watch over him from a far. And I will dream a eternal dream, one day, Seungri will look back and here I am, always be there, and smiles to him.

No matter how long the time is, I will still dream. I will still wait. I will still be there.

Even if…till the last day of me, I only can call Seungri, the one that got away….

Even if…till the next life, I’ll still continue my dream…

A life like that, I deserve it so well.

In the past, I was always a lost one. I lost myself  in the loneliness, I lost myself in the fame, I lost myself in the money, I lost myself in the deisire. I couldn’t see anything, I couldn’t feel anything, I couldn’t realize anything clearly. And I almost lost Seungri too. Almost. A little late, and Seungri would disappear from my life, forever…

That woman, she…she was the suitable one for me. We fitted each other so well. She is also a lost one. So when I met her, I…really, did love her. However, that love, that kind of love, I wondered, we just used it to comfort each other and for our illusion. A perfect illusion, for this flashy world.

And the moment seungri said, he gave up on me, that illusion was broken in pieces.

When you almost lost your life, you still could want an illusion ?

I heard somewhere, what you have lost, then you realized how important it was to you. It’s so right.

Seungri to me, just like the air. Too important, but also, so quitely existence. Always be there for me, and I have never noticed.

 Without air, I can’t live. And without Seungri, I can’t be me.

I can be G-dragon for the world to see.

I can be a powerful Dragon for people to admire.

I can be anything that life wants me to be.

But I can never be Kwon Ji Yong, never, if I don’t have my Seungri.

How could I, how could I only realized it when I almost lost him ? I’m really, really a stupid one.

I thought I have loved so many people, but in reality, I didn’t know how to love one person, only one person, the most important one of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter