Time to say

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Hello, it’s me.”

“ I know. How are you ? The weather in Italia is good, right ? I hope you have a good rest.”

“ Ji Yong…I think…we should meet when I come back.”

“ Don’t force yourself, just take your time, I can wait. I told you, this time, let me be the one who is right here waiting for you.”

“ Ji Yong, do you still remember the beach we used to visit when we were tired ? So long after the last time we went together…”

“….I remember, you want to go there ? We can go together when you want to…can we ?”

“ Ji Yong, before I went abroad, I had gone to that beach alone.”

“ Seungri, I…”

“ Just let me speak, don’t say anything, just hear me this time…

At that time, Ji Yong, it was really dark night,too dark that I couldn’t see anything, I could just hear the sound of the waves. And, my lonliness grew stronger and stronger, I thought, in the end, the only thing stayed with me, was myself and my broken heart…From the first time I have met you till that time, yeah, all I could have, just a broken heart…Too long time and just one thing…Too long…

But then, I was still alive. Even without heart or love, I still lived, couldn’t I ? So…maybe if I leave you, I can still continue my life. I can begin my life once again, a life without you. I can, right ? right ? I told myself hundred times like that, over and over, again and again…

The sound of waves echoed in the midnight, I wondered, perhaps it also was the sound of my lonliness, it was singing for me to hear. A song, a song could make people fall their tears…Tears, just dropped down…one by one….The sorrow just was engraving more and more, I couldn’t stop it and no one could stop it for me….

In the darkness, I was there, wondered myself, was this the last time I cried for this bleeding love ? This bleeding love…after all, perhaps it was just my illusion. After all, have you ever belonged to me or I have been your....

Ji Yong, you know, even if the night was so long, in the end, tomorrow would still come.

The first light shined on me, in a moment, I could see my Youth, was saying goodbye to me. The Youth was named, Kwon Ji Yong….With all regrets and pains, I also said goodbye.

Time to say goodbye.

I cried.

Was it warm tears or cold tears ?

I didn’t know.

My loneliness was still singing its song…

How can stop it…Why can’t stop it….Who can stop it…”

“ Seungri, Seungri, Seungri !!! I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.”

“ Are you crying, Ji Yong ? Why ?”

“ Because I can hear the sound of your lonliness’s song….”

“ Don’t cry...”

“ Seungri, please don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter