Last farewell.

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Ji Yong heard Young Bae’s call, he immediately stood up from the bed and ready run to the hospital. His lover also was waken up by the phone, grabbed his hand back and asked.

“ Where are you going ? It’s too late now. Wait till the morning comes.”

“ I can’t wait !”

“ Ji Yong, it’s not good for you to drive at midnight like this. Something’s bad happened ? I’ve never seen you this panic !”

“ I must go. Let me go. He needs me now.”

His lover looked at Ji Yong with suspicion in her eyes. Kwon Ji Yong cared for a person like this, it was the first time she has seen, even her, he didn’t care for her much….

“ Who’s he that you mention ?”

Ji Yong furiously glanced at his lover. Why does she need to be this trouble ? So damn annoying ! Seungri’s waiting for him, he has to see him as soon as possible ! So he just pushed her hand away and run to the exit door.

“ Kwon Ji Yong ! Don’t go ! Don’t leave me like this !”

And Ji Yong didn’t turn back. He just run without thinking. In his mind, only existing Seungri. He wished that he could fly to him right away.

Just when he came into the car and drove it to the hospital, a call came. And to Ji Yong’s surprise, it was from Seungri ! Ji Yong received the call in a jiff and asked Seungri with anxious voice.

“ How’re you now Seungri ?? Do you have any injuries ?? Heck, where are you now ? I’m coming !”

At the other side of the phone, Seungri glanced at the sight outside with inanimate eyes. He touched his chest, where his heart was beating and talked to Ji Yong.

“ Ji Yong ah, I love you.”

Ji Yong was frozen with those words.

Yes, they’re very close to each other. They held hand, they kissed, they had , but never, never Seungri has told Ji Yong, it’s love between them or Ji Yong thought, because of love, they did it.

They were almost lover and then they were just nothing.

“ Ji Yong, I didn’t dare to tell you even once, because I was afraid. I was scared that if I tell you, everything between us will disappear. Because you don’t love me. Yes, you don’t and will never love me.”

Ji Yong felt his heart was throbbing so much, he didn’t know why but every words that Seungri spoke, turn into knifes and stabbed straight into his chest.

“ I don’t know why we turned to this situation. First you’re my idol then you’re my brother and lastly, you are the one I give my heart to. I thought that I would hold this one side love forever and bring it with me till the end of my life. I thought, I only wanted to stay by your side like your little brother, watched your smile, your happiness. I thought I would give you all the best wishes in your wedding, watch you and your bride walk together and maybe, become a godfather of your child. I thought, I would stand at the place where it’s not far away from you but it’s not too near either, enough for me to watch over you and when you need, you just turn back and here I am, be there for you. I thought so much. I wished, too much.”

Ji Yong quivered his lips, wanted to say back something but he couldn’t. He didn’t thought much when he started this relationship with Seungri. Just that one day, he found out that he had lust for Seungri and Seungri had too. The first time they touched each other, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter