Lost

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ You opened a coffee shop ?”Kwon Ji Yong asked Seungri who was calmly drinking coffee and reading newspaper in front of his eyes.

Seungri lifted his head up to look at Kwon Ji Yong and smiled.

“ Yes, I did. Any problem here ?”

Kwon Ji Yong clenched his hand into a fist. From that day, Seungri’s attitude to him is always like this. It’s not warm but it’s not cold either. It’s just….no emotion attached, no more…..Kwon Ji Yong felt so angry, but why did he feel angry ? He didn’t have any reasons or rights to do that. But still, still, a voice in his head always screams to him nowadays. “ If you don’t do anything soon, you’ll regret, definitely, regret.”

Regret for what ? For who ?

“ And I’m the last one to know ?”

Seungri’s smile was brighter and brighter.

“ You care ?”

And his words were more and more cruel.

“ Lee Seungri ! What the hell is happening here ??”

Seungri laughed a little. Then he stood up and came near to Kwon Ji Yong. He put the cup of coffee into Ji Yong’s hand and walked away. Ji Yong wanted to shout at Seungri again, but he stopped himself when he looked at the cup in his hand. A dark coffee, and seemed like it’s very bitten.

Kwon Ji Yong was dumbfounded. Suddenly memories came back to him.

“ You’re just suitalbe to sweething, little one.”

He used to say it and he meant it.

And….

“ Can you buy for me a dark coffee when you come back ?”

“ Sure, I’ll buy for you.”

He forgot all, forgot a past that he used to remain in the heart….

Seungri looked like he’s normal, but deep inside, only he knew what he’s feeling right now. Just empty. A love that you have embraced tightly for about eight years, and one day, you just violently removed it, how could you keep yourself to be in peace ? But he must overcome it, no matter what. One day, certainly, his heart will totally die.

“ You were my sweet dream and the worst nightmare…. Either way, I must wake up from you…I want to.”

And so they were just like that.

Kwon Ji Yong and Lee Seungri.

Nyongtory of a young and beautiful time. Used to be.

Now just a two good actors to their fans, and also, to each other.

Seungri still smiled and stayed beside Ji Yong’s side, and of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter