Black

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story seems like you don't like it so much. My writting is coming down, I know :)) Thank you for your reading.

Seungri looked at the new status that Kwon Ji Yong posted. The photo of them, when they all smiled. Seungri used his finger to touch Ji Yong’s smile in that photo. That time, you really smiled, did you ? Like you called this photo, “ Happiness”, right ? But from this time, your smile didn’t belong to me anymore. Or I should say, you had your choice, a choice was better than me, better for you. Seungri smiled, he brought the phone to his lips and respectfully kissed the photo on it. It was my happiness too, my dearest happiness, however…..  and then he press the button.

You want to delete this photo ?

Yes ?

No ?

Seungri whispered.

“ Time has come, Kwon Ji Yong.”

Yes.

Kwon Ji Yong’s birthday came.

Seungri took days off for a flight to Bali, Indonesia.  He had left before Kwon Ji Yong took the flight to Japan, where he could have his most happiest birthday.

“ Ji Yong, you think, between lies and truths, which will cause pain more ?”

Seungri only asked like that then ended the call.

Kwon Ji Yong knited his brows and looked at the phone on his hand. He didn’t understand what just happened. But he coulnd’t think about it long, because all the people in his birthday’s party screamed his name. The laughters, loud music, smell of wines, smell of cologene, cigarette….made his mind swing wildly. A hand reached out to hug his shoulder, Kwon Ji Yong enjoyed this moment. Did he realize, Seungri didn’t tell him, happy birthday to you ? Did he realize, Seungri didn’t tell him, hey, Kwon Ji Yong, I love you ? After all, was it still important?......

Seungri counted, how far were he and Ji Yong  ? It’s not far enough that he could take a flight in just two or three hours, and came to where Kwon Ji Yong was right now. But it’s too far, far enough that Seungri was too tired to move at all. Seungri stopped. Stopped right here. Where the way after that, will only have his footsteps.

The one who walked with him, turned to another way.

Seungri sat at the foreshore and looked at the horizon far away. That night had no moon light or stars on the sky, it was only darkness around Seungri. Seungri thought, darkness is really suitable to himself, and to the “relationship” between him and Ji Yong. Too darksome, too blurring….Seungri laughed at his thought, what’s that “relationship” ? Did it have a recognition , did it have a confirm, or did it have nothing ? Nothing. Really, nothing.

At a place in his memories, at a moment in his life, a smile did belong to him. So long and long ago, a person did look at him with the warm and gentle in his eyes. And he really did hear a promise : Let’s stay beside each other, forever. It used to have so manything, and in the end, it all turned into dust, disapear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter