The dream

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This story made you feel sad. I know. However, don't worry. I love our Panda, he'll certainly be happy ^^ Thank you so much for your reading.

In a private club, loud and heavy mental music was playing nonstop. Everybody in the club all went crazy, they danced like there’s no to morrow, somebody even stripped themselves and moved their body closely to the one beside them. Totally chaos at there. And at the middle of dancing stage, Seungri was standing there, with so many girls were around him. The girls all tried to grab him and pull him to them. Seungri only smiled. On his hand, a bottle of wine could be seen its bottom. No one kew how much he has drunk tonight, because he didn’t look drunk at all, but he also wasn’t himself either. In this crazy air, Seungri only felt empty. He lift his head to look at the color lights over there, so many colors, so beautiful, why does his life only has black and white color ? Why ? Seungri laughed out loud.

His body moved with the music but his mind wasn’t there so he didn’t notice a girl wanted to take off his shirt. Just when the girl put her hand on his chest, a hand suddenly reached out to stop her and pull Seungri into his arms.

“ Time out ! Go another place to play girl, this one is mine now.”

Seungri waoke up from his thought and found that he was embraced by one of his brothers, Choi Seunghyun. Seungri didn’t feel surprised when he saw TOP was here, because this place was TOP’s favorite place, he has brought Seungri with him  and told him to come here when he’s feeling down. Seungri smiled and hugged TOP back.

“ You come ! I thought you won’t come tonight. I’m so lonely !”

“ How much did you drunk, Lee Seunghyun ?”

“ Not much, only two…or three…or four…I didn’t count. But I’m not drunk, don’t worry.”

TOP pulled Seungri out the dancing stage and come to his private room. He threw Seungri to the sofa and came to sit at the other side of the sofa. Top kept silent, he put a cigarette on his lips and calmly smoked it. However, he didn’t avert his eyes, he was glacing at Seungri hardly, till Seungri felt his skin all had goose bump.

“ Why are you looking at me like this ? it’s so scary, you know that ?”

“ Why ?”

“ Why what ?”

“ You’re this messy, like trash. Again, him ?”

Hurtful words. Seungri knew TOP was really angry at that time. He slowly crawled near TOP, little by little, and when he saw that TOP didn’t want to push him away, he sat closer to him and rest his head on TOP’s shoulder.

“ You’re the one who understand me the most, brother. So why must ask ?”

“ Because I don’t know you’re this stupid.”

“ Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m stupid. But I’m your little brother, deal with it.”

Seungri smiled brightly to TOP. TOP couldn’t speak anything at all, instead, he reached his hand and pulled Seungri’s hair, hardest like he wanted to take all Seungri’s hair down.

“ Ouch !!!!!!! It’s hurt. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Don’t !! I don’t want to be bald !! I’m too handsome so I can’t be like that !! Choi Seunghyun, let me go !!”

TOP lauhged out loud when he saw that Seungri nearly cried because of the pain. Then he gently Seungri’s cheek.

“Sober ? You don’t have to be like that, Seungri. Don’t be cruel to yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter