Everlasting love

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to complete my stories as much as I can. Before I really leave this site. This last chapter of this story is my gift for the one who still remember this story, Thank you so much.

Too much thing happened from the day I accepted Kwon Ji Yong to walk into my life again.

We came back to be BIG BANG again. I always know, I couldn’t be anything if I didn’t hav VIP’s love for me. When I stood up on the stage, looked at all the fans screamed my name, my brother’s name, looked at the laughters, the tears they gave us, looked at how they sent all their youth for us, I…I felt like my life was completed right at that time.

“ I’m Seungri and I love you so much, VIP”. I shouted to my lovely fans.

“ Ohhhh, my prince !!!!”

“ Ahhhh, he smiled to me !!! My Seungri, I love you !!! I love you so much !!!”

“ I want to die !!! You’re so handsome !!! Seungri !! You’re the best !!”

I sent my kisses to them through the air, and I received more and more screams. Our fans are so cute, so so cute.

“ I love you too, not less than them.”

Kwon Ji Yong quitely came near me and whispered to me. Recently, he didn’t  overreact his feeling to me. He didn’t try to kiss me, hug me or touch me in front of the fan anymore. Usually, he only came near me, talked softly to me or smiled and then walked away immediately. I saw on the Internet that the fans said we were too cold to each other. They were worried we fighted or argued.

I wanted to tell them, don’t look at his movements, look at his eyes.

You know, I saw, finally, I saw me in his eyes. Just me.

Finally. After all, after all the pains, all the tears….

He used to treat me like I’m his everything. And then, I was nothing.

He’s now treating me like I’m nothing, and… In his heart, he let me be the King.

Kwon Ji Yong is a lion. And a lion always wants to hide his best thing from everyone, just for him to see, to feel and…to love.

Kwon Ji Yong gently held my hand, squeezed it a little and let go of it. Right when he went to other direction, I whispered.

“ Me too.”

I didn’t know he could hear ot not, I could only see, He smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter