Meet me or not

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Bae , Choi Seunghyun and Kang Daesung all looked at Ji Yong, who was sitting calmly in front of their eyes.

“ You really decided ? Your choice is Seungri ?”

Ji Yong lifted the glass of wine in his hand to his lips and drank all.

“ Shouldn’t I ? You all know about Seungri’s love for me, right ? You used to tell me, what I have lost, now I’m finding it back.”

Choi Seunghyun continued poured wine into his glass, he had quite serious expression.

“ What’s about your lover ? I thought you really love her.”

Ji Yong moodily looked at the empty glass. He could see his face glinted through the glass, face of a damn bastard.

“ She fits me very well. I and she, we have so many things in common. When I’m with her, I really feel comfort. She’s almost the one for me….

But, she isn’t Seungri. Just only this reason.”

Ji Yong rested his head on the sofa behind him, and continued speaking with empty voice.

“ I have to say, whether I’m really an idiot or Seungri  is too smart. He hid his love for me too well that I didn’t know anything about it. I thought, between us, was just only a trade. The beginning of us was just a wrong way.

 I’m very afraid to the loneliness, I always want someone’s near my side. And here Seungri was, right there for me. He told me, it’s alright Ji Yong, I also want someone to comfort me, so don’t think more. And when I found someone else, he only smiled, Ji Yong, it’s alright, you just do anything that you want.

Day by day, I lost my consciousness, and I did believe all Seungri said. I just came and went, didn’t know how Seungri’s smile little by little fade away.

And then  Seungri told me, Ji Yong,  let’s end things between us.

Seungri told me, I love you but I let you go.

Seungri told me, goodbye, Kwon Ji Yong.”

Ji Yong laughed a little, he used his hand to cover his tired eyes.

“I stopped  dumbfoundedly at where he left me, didn’t know how to think, how to do anything.

The last farewell that he gave me, I didn’t say anything back. Because I deserved all.

I held so many unreal dreams and then my true heaven have lost like that.

I should go. I should forget. I should give up.

I should.

However,

I’m really sorry, I can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter