Three words

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri once again, ended the coming call. He didn’t look at to know who called, because he knew too well. At the same time, everyday, an incoming call, from a person. Kwon Ji Yong. And Seungri, has never taken even just once.

The phone rang again, and like always, a message was sent to.

“ Take care of you well. I miss you. Lee Seunghyun, I love you, I really love you.”

Ji Yong has never asked Seungri why he refusing talking to him. He just sent that kind of message…I miss you…Coming home soon….I’m waiting for you…I really need you….and, that kind of three worlds…

Seungri almost threw his phone against the wall. He has travelled for one month, he thought that was enough time for Ji Yong to wake up from his illusion . What does he want more from him ? He really, really can’t take anymore from Kwon Ji Yong. If he falls into Ji Yong’s trap again, he’ll die for sure, he will.

Opening his instagram, Seungri posted a photo of him which about he’s having fun with his friends. Kwon Ji Yong, you see, I’m happy, I’m very happy although I’m without you now, so… so….

Seungri looked at his smile in the picture,  and remember how he had smiled when he looked at Ji Yong’s smile. Which one is his true smile ? Seungri dropped his hand, and sat down on the ground.

Love, even if that’s crazy love, deepest love, painful love….

Time passes and it’s going to fade away, fade away.

Sometimes, letting go only a kind of love,

That you need to go

So one day when you look back, you still know, that…you love that person, really love that person…

Seungri smiled in the darkness.

Ji Yong, let me go….

A friend laughed loudly when he met Seungri. He pulled Seungri’s hand and asked.

“ There you are. Hey, remember that I told you a girl want to meet you. Hey, luckily she has come to this city too. She’s a very good girl, maybe you’ll have a chance to settle down, little boy.”

Seungri looked at the girl’s photo in his hand with empty eyes. He didn’t really hear his friend’s words. His friend was still talking nonstop how good this girl is, how happy a family he can have with her, how his parent can be happy when he has a wife like her….so manything, he could understand and perhaps, he couldn’t realize what he just heard at all….

Seungri lifted his head up to look at the blue sky above, suddenly, he felt too tired. That girl is beautiful or not, nice or not, does it have any matter ?

“In the end, I’ll be with anybody for life, but Kwon Ji Yong.”

He thought like that, he planned his life like that, didn’t he ?

Seungri smiled and said to his friend.

“ So tonight…”

Seungri could hear his soulless voice, Seungri could feel his hopeless heart beat, Seungri could hear his feeling was frozen.

“ Tonight, let me meet her.”

That night had passed very well, Seungri went with his friend, the girl went with her sister. They all liked him very much. In their eyes, Seungri’s a handsome man, a very funny person and a gallant gentleman. All in all, Seungri’s a very be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter