Please

Bleeding love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of the accident, Seungri ‘s going to have a vacation. It’s good to him, he’s needing time to heal his wounds, especially the wound in his heart. Seungri decided to go to Europe, where it has so many beautiful sights he wants to see. Vancouver, Paris, Italia….Seungri thought, here I come !

Young Bae and Daesung came to visit him once and supported him to go. Seungri understood, even though, he couldn’t tell them anything, they still all knew. And he felt so thankful, because they’re still his big brothers, his dear brothers.

“ We’re always be at your side, you know, little one. Go and come back safely.”

Seungri hugged him and smiled brightly.

“ I do, big brothers, I do.”

TOP couldn’t come because he had to film a movie. But he had called Seungri.

“ Finally, you can put it down ?” TOP didn’t know should he feel good or bad. Because he had a feeling, tihngs between Seungri and Ji Yong, it’ll never end easily like that. They’re tied with each other so tightly that TOP didn’t think anything can cut it off.

“ Yeah, it’s still hurt but you know, I need new beginning.”

“ Then good luck to you, little one. You’re always an evil baby to us.”

“ Hahaha, TOP, I love you too.”

About Kwon Ji Yong….

Since the phone at that day, Seungri hasn’t ever seen him. Ji Yong disappeared from his sights. But Seungri didn’t care anymore.  They told clearly everything, of course, this would be the end of them. Miracle can never happen, life has to move on no matter what, it’s life.

Seungri doesn’t love Kwon Ji Yong anymore ?

In fact,

.

.

How can ?

He loves Ji Yong. Forever. Ever.

Kwon Ji Yong will be his only tattoo. The tattoo is deep inside his heart. And it’s never can be erased.

One day, Seungri will be with another person. Man or woman, beautiful or not, gentle or not, anyone can be, but will never have anyone like Ji Yong appears in his life.

 Anyone but Kwon Ji Yong.

Because the only and one Kwon Ji Yong, doesn’t belong to him.

Seungri smiled at his thought.

He’s going to treat that person so well. He’s going to give that person anything he can give. He’s going to be with that person all life.

But he can’t love that person. His love gave all for a person. Only for him.

He’ still an idiot. Always be. But….this way, he has chosen.

Seungri imagined,

One day, when he’s old enough, when he remembers about his Youth, maybe it only has a name : Kwon Ji Yong.

One day, when he’s asked that, what’s about his first love ? He’ll smile and say, it’s not the first love, it’s the only love.

One day, when he comes to the end of his life’s journey, when he closes his eyes, Kwon Ji Yong is still be there.

Like the first time he has first met Kwon Ji Yong, like the first time he has loved him.

Time passes, Life changes, Only this love remains.

One day, Seungri thought, one day, not today. Today, I’m still loving you. But it’s not bleeding love anymore, it’s just a love,

A love….in dream.

Like when you love a person and then walking with you till the end of the road, is another person.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter