Hi-

Dilemma

“Awesome! The 3 of us actually got into the dance club!”

“So I guess we get to see each other every week then.” Seulgi said.

“Oh I forgot to ask which course are you in.”

“Oh, I’m in the music course.”

“This is way too coincidence. We are also in that course.”

“But why did I not see you guys before? We should probably have seen each other for like once or twice even if we are not in the same class.”

“Probably we had no fate.” Joy giggled after finishing her sentence.

“But I guess now we have. I should introduce my friend to you both!”

 “You are exactly her ideal type. But too bad, she is taken already.” Seulgi points at Joy’s friend.

“Now, I’m curious of your friend. How can unnie be anyone’s ideal type?!” Right after Joy finished her sentence, she got hit on the head.

“Ya! Why can’t I be anyone’s ideal type! I’m not that bad okay.”

Seulgi could only laugh at how funny the two looks when arguing.

“We will see you at the dance practice or if we could meet during school time. See you then, bye!”

--

“Wendy!!! Guess who I saw during the dance audition??”

“Wait, why are you even here?”

“Just answer my question first!”

“The girl that bumped into you at the café?”

“Bingo! I even talk to her and her name is Joy! We are in the same course too. This is definitely fate!”

“So… did you get her number then?”

“OH! How can I forget about that!!!! I’ll ask for it at the next dance practice.”

“So you came here just to tell me this?”

“I need to share my excitement with you!”

“And you know her best friend is really pretty! You will definitely fall for her.”

“Ya, don’t mention this in front of Mina okay.”

“Sorry.” Seulgi apologized cutely.

“It’s just that she is really pretty, just like a goddess.”

“Don’t exaggerate it!” Wendy then laughs at Seulgi.

“Wait till you see her before saying I’m exaggerating it!”

--

“I’m home!” Wendy exclaimed when she stepped into the apartment.

“I miss you!” Mina came running to the door and hug Wendy.

“Me too. Did you cook? It smells so nice!”

“Yup, all of your favorites”

“So quick go change and come out for dinner!”

Wendy then went to her room and quickly changed out. They were now at the table for dinner.

“Here, eat more! It must be tiring for you right.” Mina mood went down and Wendy could sense that so she had to assure her that she was alright.

“It’s alright! I’m strong like a bull you know!” Wendy then imitated a bull which makes Mina laughs.

 “Wendy, is your café hiring?” Out of sudden, Mina popped the question.

“I don’t think so. We are not lacking of staffs either. Why?”

“Nothing…”

“Are you looking for work? Or you are in need of money?”

“I just want to spend more time with you…”

“I barely get to spend any time with you.  I was thinking that if we work in the same place, we get to spend more time together.”

“I’m sorry for not spending more time with you. I’ll arrange my schedule so I can spend more time with you okay!” Wendy then held Mina’s hands.

“I’m sorry for neglecting you too.”

“Am I too demanding?”

“Not at all. I know why you are feeling this way too. I’ll try to spend more time with you alright.”

“I love you baby.”

“B-baby?” Wendy uttered out.

“I just felt like calling you that, you don’t like it?”

“No, I like it.” Then Wendy gave a shy smile.

“My baby, let’s eat now.” Mina then fed Wendy.

--

“Unnie, where did Taeyeon unnie go?”

“Oh, she went to the mart? Why are you looking for her?”

“I need to make some changes in my work schedule.”

“Are you going to extend your work hours again? I’m forbidding Taeyeon to let you work longer hours.”

After hearing what Tiffany said, Wendy could only laugh.

“Unnie, this time I want to work lesser and not longer. Don’t worry too much alright.”

“You always want to work longer even when you are still schooling and helping the others to cover their shift when they couldn’t make it.”

“What if you over-work yourself and get sick? How can I not worry about you when all you do is made me worried?”

“I always eat my vitamins! So working longer hours is alright for me! I’m able to take it you know.”

“Those are only vitamins, not magical pills which can keep you healthy.”

“Hey, what are you guys talking about? Oh and Wendy this is for you.” Taeyeon walked in and handed Wendy a paper bag.

“What’s this?” Wendy then curiously looked into it.

“Taetae, if she asked to work longer hours, reject her okay.” Tiffany strictly informed Taeyeon.

“Omega-3?! I’ll pay you afterwards.”

“It’s alright. I bought this for you so you don’t have to pay me. You said you didn’t have time to get your vitamins so I pass by the shop and got it for you.”

“Aish, just when I was talking about her vitamins and you came back with vitamins for her.”

“But Omega-3 is really expensive. I should pay you some.”

“I said it’s alright. If you still insist on paying, I’ll forbid you from working during school days.”

“Okay okay. Anyway, I want to have lesser shifts and if possible, can I not work during the weekends?”

“Ohmygod, ppany is this the Wendy I knows? Or is this a dream? Can you wake me up?”

Tiffany then pinched Taeyeon’s arm.

“O-ouch! It hurts a lot okay!”

“See, you are not dreaming.”

“Taeyeon unnie!”

“I just want to make sure right. Our hardworking Wendy has never asked for shorter work hour before, that’s why I’m in a shocked okay.”

“Anyway, I approved! I’ll get the others to cover your shifts.”

“Thanks unnie!” Wendy was ecstatic, that it got approved.

“But why the sudden change?” Tiffany was curious about it.

“Mina thinks I’m spending too little time with her that’s why.”

“So it’s because of a girl which causes the change.”

“Hey Wendy, I can give you some advices you know!” Taeyeon proudly exclaimed.

“You better don’t teach her the wrong things or you will get it from me.” Tiffany warned Taeyeon in case she gave Wendy all the bad advices.

“Why are you so protective?” Taeyeon then glanced at Tiffany.

“It’s alright, Taeyeon unnie.” Wendy said out loud.

“Unnie, share your advices to me when Tiffany unnie is not around.” Wendy then whispered to Taeyeon when Tiffany was back-facing them.

Taeyeon was so excited and then gave Wendy an okay sign as a reply.

--

“Later there is dance practice, which means I get to see joy again!”

“Okay okay I know. Can you don’t be that excited?”

“Do I look too excited?”

“You sure do. Keep cool please.”

“Accompany me to dance practice! You’ll get to meet Joy and her friend!”

“I would love to but you know I got to rush for work. Intro Joy to me next time then.”

“Don’t over-work yourself.”

“I will not. Anyway, I asked for shorter shifts already.”

“What?! Serious?! Why? We now have more time to hang out!”

“Yeah… Because of Mina.”

“I think I’m spending too little time with her.”

“ME TOO OKAY.”

“Okay, I’m sorry!”

“Mina does really have some effects on you uh.”

“Okay bye, I’m out of this conversation.” Wendy then walked out of the classroom.

“Hey, where are you going? Wait for me!” Seulgi then followed after Wendy.

--

Seulgi went to the dance studio early as she was excited to meet Joy.

“Am I too early? No one is even here yet…” Seulgi explored the dance studio as it was empty.

“I shall start with my warm-up first then.”

Seulgi began with her warm-ups and started to dance. She was quite focused on her dance moves that she didn’t realize that someone entered the studio.

The song stopped and the sound of clapping followed after.

“Hey, you are here. I didn’t saw you coming in.”

“You were so focused. Anyway, you dance really well.”

“Not really but thanks.”

“Where’s your friend? Oh, she is coming in later.”

Slowly, everyone arrived for the practice. They then gathered and start their first practice.

After a few hours, the practice ended. Everyone was practically drained out.  

“I didn’t know it would be this tiring…” Joy lies down onto her friend’s leg after practice ended.

“But it’s really fun!” Seulgi replied.

“True, dancing is really fun.”

“Unnieeee, I drank finish my water but I’m still thirsty.”

“Give me some of yours~” Joy then whined cutely.

“But I just finished mine too…”

“I’m too tired to even walk now.” Joy continue whining and Seulgi was beside so she heard them talking.

“Joy, I’ll go get the water for you. I will be back soon!” Seulgi then rushed out of the studio.

“Do you think she likes you?”

“I don’t know…” Joy shyly replied and looks away not wanting to face her friend.

“But as I said, I have yet to approve her.”

“Unnieeeeeee!”

“Wow, Seulgi you are back that fast?”

“Oh really? I didn’t know that.” Seulgi then awkwardly laugh and rubbed her nape.

“Thanks for the water! You are my savior!”

They rested in the dance studio for a short while before heading off.

“Unnie, are you going there now?”

“Yes! I’m going off now then.”

“Do you want me to accompany you?”

“No it’s alright. You must be exhausted after the practice. Just go home okay.”

“You just don’t want me to be there and disturb you right!” Joy then cheekily replied.

“Whatever! Just go home and rest. Text me once you reach home. Bye!”

“Stupid unnie.”

“Where is she going?” Seulgi then asked.

“How do I explain this? A café.”

“Isn’t she tired after the practice?”

“She is but once she reaches there, she will definitely not be tired.”

“Wow, that café helps to recharge energy! That’s amazing! Why don’t we join her?”

“It is only applicable to her, not us.”

“What? Why?”

“The person she likes works there.”

“Ohhhhh. No wonder…”

“I’m going home now then.”

“H-hey, I’ll walk you home.” Seulgi was nervous but she mustered up her courage.

“Okay sure.”

The journey was pretty quiet. But the silence was comfortable to the both of them. Not long after, they reached Joy’s house.

“Thanks for sending me back.”

“Oh, we have reached already? That was quite fast.”

“I’ll see you at the next dance practice then. Thanks and bye!”

Joy then turned and walked into the building.

“J-joy!” Seulgi shouted out and ran to her.

“Can…I have your number?”

“Give me your phone.”

“What?”

“Your phone, you dumb.”

“Ahhhh, here.” Seulgi then passed Joy her phone and the latter then entered her number into it.

“Bye!” Joy then ran into the building after returning Seulgi her phone.

Seulgi took back her phone and saw that Joy saved her number under the name of “Cutie Joy”.

She then smiled at her phone, which looks quite dumb.

--

“Wendy, help me inform that customer we are closing soon.”

“Okay sure.” Wendy then walked over to the customer who seems to be in a dazed.

“Sorry, we are closing soon.” Wendy politely told the customer but there seems to be no reaction from the latter.

Wendy then shifts herself to face the customer and tried to get the customer’s attention. When the customer realized that Wendy was in front of her, she got a shocked and slightly jumped backwards. She then loses her balance and fell of the chair. But thanks to Wendy’s quick reaction, she quickly held onto the customer’s waist and prevents her from having a bad fall.

“I’m sorry to scare you. I was just trying to get your attention.”

“It’s alright…” she then stood up still looking quite dazed.

“Thanks for saving me just now. I shall go now then.” The customer then quickly grabbed her bag and ran out of the café.

“Cute…” Wendy mumbled then went back to the counter.

--

“Why did you pull me to school this early? I thought class starts at late morning.”

“There is lecture in the morning.”

“But I thought we decided on skipping lectures?”

“Last night, I was texting with Seulgi and found out that we had the same lectures for all the modules!” Joy excitedly announced to her friend.

“So the point you are trying to say is?”

“We have the same lecture schedule?”

“Then why do I have to go too? I need my sleep!”

“Just accompany me pleaseeeeeeee.” Joy then whined knowing that her friend cannot resist it.

“Okay fine, let’s go.”

Joy then pulled her friend to the lecture theatre.

“Oh Seulgi is there! Okay, just act like we don’t know and we are just coming for the lecture.”

“Stay calm and act normal!”

“I think it should be me saying that to you…”

“Hi Joy!” Joy turned her head and saw Seulgi waving to her. She then pulled her friend over.

“You are in this lecture too? Why have I not seen you before?” Seulgi questioned.

“Oh…We…” Joy could not think of what to answer but luckily her friend answered it for her.

“We decided to come for lecture today.”

“Ohhh I see. Hey, let me introduce you to my best friend!” Seulgi then nudged Wendy. Wendy then took off her earpiece and turned to Seulgi.

“What you want?”

“Joy is here.” Seulgi then whispered softly to Wendy.

“Where is she?!” Wendy exclaimed which causes Seulgi to mentally face-palmed herself.

“This is Wendy.” Seulgi then introduced Wendy to the two girls and the both of them looked quite shocked about it. 

“This is your best friend?” Joy still looking quite shocked and was trying to double confirm the fact.

“Yes!” Seulgi excitedly nods.

“Wendy, she is Joy and she is-” Seulgi was not able to finish her sentence as Joy’s friend interrupted her.

“Hi, I’m Irene.” 


I have no idea what to put for my title so..........

Anyway, Irene is out, officially!

Oh, and is my way of writing confusing for you guys?