First Love

Dilemma

“Why would I say no?”

After Wendy said finish her sentence, Mina immediately ran back to her room. Not long later, she ran out of her room and to Wendy’s room. Wendy chuckled at Mina’s action. They were now lying on bed. Wendy was feeling a little awkward for someone was sleeping beside her. Mina sense that Wendy was a little uncomfortable, she hugged her and said, “Just hug me back and close your eyes.”

Wendy did what Mina said and slowly she fell asleep. Mina was on cloud nine with Wendy hugging her while sleeping.

--

The morning sun shone into the room and woke Mina up.

“Eh where is Wendy?”

“Wendy?” Mina called out but received no reply.

Mina walked out of the room and look everywhere for Wendy but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Where is she? What are those?” a paper bag was placed on the dining table and a post-it-note was beside it.

Mina,

Good Morning ^-^

Did you have a good sleep?

I’m off to work and I saw that you were sleeping soundly,

I didn’t want to wake you up.

I got you breakfast, it’s in the paper bag.

See you at night. <3

-Wendy

“Why is this girl so sweet.” Mina was smiling to herself while taking out the food from the paper bag.

“But what should I do for today… Wendy is not around either.” Mina mumbled to herself while enjoying the breakfast. Then a sudden thought came to her mind. Mina quickly finished up her breakfast and went to change.

She was now out of the house and on the way to somewhere. Mina reached the café and joined the queue, there was 4 persons queuing right in front of her but she could only see one staff behind the counter. The queue was moving quite slow, even though the staff was trying to fasten her pace and not let the customers wait for a long time. Finally, it was her turn.

“Can I have a cup of hot chocolate?” Mina ordered and was trying hard not to chuckle.

“Okay sure, anything else you would like?” the staff replied without looking at Mina as she was getting the order down.

“You.” Mina answered.

“Sorry what?” the staff then raised her head and gave a questioning look at the customer.

Mina gave a smile, when the staff saw her.

“Mina, why are you here?” the staff asked feeling ecstatic to see the girl.

“Cause I miss you.” Mina then cooed.

“Wendy, why are you alone right now?”

“I miss you too. Unnie went to get more supplies, our stock is running low and the stock delivery was delayed.” Wendy then shows her dorky smile.

“I’ll go make your hot chocolate now!”

Wendy then swiftly went to make the hot chocolate.

“Here is your hot chocolate! Go grab a seat. I’ll go find you once Tiffany unnie is back.”

“Then how much is it?”

“It’s on me. Go go.” Wendy then shooed Mina away and continue to serve the customers at the back.

--

A pair of hands slowly reached Mina’s shoulder.

“Are you bored?”

Mina turned around and saw Wendy. This made her smile.

“Nope, cause you are here. Anyway, did you add honey to the hot chocolate?”

“Did you not like it? I’ll make you a-”

A pair of smooth lips stops Wendy from continuing her sentence.  Wendy was totally stunned and not expecting that kiss.

“I like it. It’s really sweet. It tastes sweet right?” Mina enjoyed it but she was still feeling a little shy.

“Y-yes… It’s...sweet.” That was Wendy’s reply, she was still shocked.

“Go back to work.” Mina smiled at Wendy still being dazed and pushed her back to work.

--

“Unnie, I’m done with everything. Then I’ll get going first okay. Goodbye!”

“Okay, goodbye! Enjoy your date!” Tiffany teasingly replied.

Wendy then quickly walk away from Tiffany and went to find Mina.

“Are you tired?”

“Or are you hungry?”

“I’m happy just being with you.” Mina then smiled.

“That’s not the answer for my questions. But I like it.”

“Let’s go for dinner then. You must be hungry after working for a day.”

Mina reached for Wendy’s hand and led the way. But Wendy stopped her.

“Your hand is really cold. Are you feeling cold?”

“Your hands kept me warm.” Wendy then took of her jacket and put it on for Mina.

“What about you?”

“I’m not cold at all.” Wendy smiled to assure Mina. They then continued walking down the street.

“Your hand is really warm.” Mina then tightens the hold.

“You can hold it whenever you like then.”

“Your hands are mine and mine only. Don’t ever let any other woman hold onto it.”

“Only you can hold it okay.”

Mina then clings onto Wendy’s arm and pulled her closer.

--

“So you two are now a couple?”

“Ohmygod! When did it happened?!” Seulgi exclaimed when she saw Wendy holding Mina’s hands.

“Yeah… It was two days ago, so I didn’t had any chance to let you know about it.” Wendy was feeling shy about it.

“So who asked the question first?” Seulgi smirked at the couple in front of her.

“Er… I’ll send Mina to her class first! Wait for me here!” Wendy then quickly pulled Mina away with her. She didn’t want to stay and continue getting tease by Seulgi.

“Ayyyyy! Be quick okay.” Seulgi shouted.

They were now standing outside of Mina’s class.

“Meet me for lunch later okay.”

“Already planned to.” Wendy then smiled to Mina. It was that smile that would melt her heart.

Mina then gave Wendy a hug, “Go for your class now, I’ll see you later okay.” Wendy then said goodbye and went back to find Seulgi.

--

Seulgi was sitting down and looking around while waiting for Wendy to return. Her eyes landed on someone familiar.

“Isn’t she the girl that knocked into me at the café?”

“Who is that girl that’s with her?”

Someone tapped on her shoulder when she was about to get up and chase after her.

“Seulgi, where are you going?”

“Oh, you’re back. Remember that really pretty girl I saw at the café that time? I saw her just now!”

“I don’t even know how that girl looked like…”

“But I saw a girl with her this time and they look really close. That girl is really gorgeous too.”

“Do you think they are an item?”

“They might just be best friends like us. Come, let’s go to class now.” Wendy then put her hands over Seulgi’s shoulder and got her to move.

--

“How’s your class?”

“It’s boring without you. I’ve been waiting for lunchtime!”

“Me too.” Wendy then pouts.

“Excuse me, I’m still here!” Seulgi then snapped her fingers to get her friends’ attention.

“Sorry. We can’t help it.” Wendy then shrugged her shoulders and gave a cocky smile.

“Let’s go for lunch now.” Mina said.

The 3 of them then went to the cafeteria for lunch. After a while, they settled down at a table with their food.

“Shortie, do you want to join the dance club with me? They are recruiting new members today.”

“Nah, you know I’m not really good in dancing right. I’ll give it a pass.”

“Really? It’s going to be fun though.”

“Hey, I’ve never seen you dance before. Dance for me?” Mina then looked at Wendy and asked.

“I really can’t dance. I look really stupid. Anyway, Seulgi good luck for your dance audition then.”

“And I can’t accompany you too, I have work after school.”

“It’s alright! I can go myself!”

“Today you are working again?” Mina jumped into their conversation.

“Yeah… But weekends I’ll be free!”

“I’ll go find you after my class end then!”

“It’s alright. Just go home first okay. I don’t want you to get tired out.”

“I want to see you.” Mina whined in hope that Wendy would give in to her.

“I’ll come home early today alright.”

“Ahem guys, stop forgetting that I’m here can?” Seulgi interrupted.

“Go find one then!” Wendy then laughed.

“Stupid shortie.” Seulgi mumbled then continued eating and ignoring the couple.

--

“Wow, there are so many people joining the audition. I don’t think I’ll be chosen…”

Seulgi was overwhelmed by the crowd at the venue for the audition and wasn’t looking at where she was walking.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t look at where I was walking. Are you hurt?” Seulgi quickly apologised when she realised that she knocked into someone. The girl was picking up her things that had dropped. Seulgi immediately bend down and help to pick it up.

“Hey, it’s you! Do you remember me? At the café?” Seulgi was surprised that she saw the girl again. But this time, it was her knocking into the girl.

“I’m sorry but I don’t remember.”

“Ah it’s alright. You were in a rush that day, so I guess that’s why you don’t remember. I was going to buy you a new coffee but you ran away in a hurry.”

“My name is Seulgi anyway.” then Seulgi held out her hand for a handshake which the girl gladly went for it.

“My name is Park Sooyoung but you can just call me Joy.”

“Joy. That’s a nice name. So are you here for the audition too?”

“Yes, I came with my friend. But she went to the washroom. You came alone?”

“Yeah, my friend is not interested in dancing.”

“Sooyoung-ah, the audition is starting soon. Let’s go!” Joy’s friend approached them.

“Seulgi, do you want to join us?”

“Okay sure!”

“Wow her friend is gorgeous too.” Seulgi was looking at the two of them while walking behind them.

While at the front, the two girls were having a conversation.

“Unnie, she’s the one I told you that I knocked into at the café!!” Joy was trying to keep her voice down and not let Seulgi heard her.

“Oh so she is the one. She looks quite pretty. But I need to know her more before giving my approval.”

“Unnie! Don’t be like that, she is really nice.” Joy kept whining and shaking the girl’s arm.

“You only met her once and don’t even know much of her yet.”

“But I can feel that she is really nice. She remembers me too! But I hid the fact from her that I remembered her too.”

“What are you trying to do this time…?”

“Nothing.” After saying this, Joy smirked. 


Been busy this few weeks, thats why I have no time to continue the story and update it.

And Irene will be out soon, just wait for a little while. 

Sorry, stay with me okay!