Introducing You

Dilemma

Hey guys, just to clarify your doubts. 

Mina is just a random character involve in the love triangle. 

And Irene will appear really soon! Around 1 or 2 chapters more. 


“Good Morning. I… G-go wash up and have your breakfast.” Mina said awkwardly when she saw Wendy coming out of her room.

“Wow, I got breakfast again!” Wendy excitedly went to the bathroom and freshens up.

Did she forget what had happened last night? Or it meant nothing to her?” Mina felt dejected about it.

They had their breakfast and headed to school together. They went separate ways once they reached school. Mina was dispirited the entire day as Wendy didn’t seems to be affected by what happened yesterday.

--

“Seungwanieeeeee, when can I meet Mina??????” Seulgi was being all so cutesy and shaking Wendy when asking her about it which totally gives the latter the creeps.

“Please. I beg you, don’t ever do this again.”

“I have not let her know about it. How about dinner at my house this weekend? Mina’s cooking is really superb.”

“Wow, so you got yourself a chef? Not bad not bad. Okay call! Dinner at your house this weekend!” Seulgi was so excited that she finally is able to meet Mina. Seulgi is always that curious kid, which is why she is so curious about who Mina is.

--

Mina was exhausted because of school. The moment she reached home, she lazily dumped her bag on floor and slumped down on the sofa. After a few minutes of lying down, she took her phone out and looks at it.

“Haish… No texts from Wendy… I wonder what she is doing right now.” Mina sighs and looked at the clock.

“Have she eaten dinner?” Mina wondered again. Tiredness took over and she fell asleep on the couch.

--

“Oh god, I need my sleep.” Wendy opens the door and took off her shoes. She was about to walk in to her room when she saw someone lying on the sofa.

“Aish, why is this girl sleeping here.” Wendy was squatting down and facing Mina. Unknowingly, Wendy didn’t even know that she was staring at Mina. “How can someone be so adorable even when sleeping?” A smile formed on her face. If anyone was around, people would think that Wendy is crazy.

Wendy could see that Mina was exhausted and didn’t want to wake her up. She carries her up in bridal style and brought her to her room. “This girl is really light. Got to feed her more food.”

Wendy was deadbeat that the moment she lies on her bed, she fell asleep.

--

Mina woke up and realized that she was in her bedroom.

“H-how did I end up in my room?” she felt confused but then thought that it could be Wendy. She went out of her room to see that whether Wendy was awake already or not. But the house was so quiet which she assumes that maybe Wendy was still sleeping.

“Probably she is still sleeping… I should let her sleep a little longer since she came back home so late last night.” Mina said to no one and went to kitchen and prepare for breakfast. When she was about to open the fridge, she saw a post-it-note stick onto it.

Mina,         

I hope you have a good sleep last night.

I’m already in school and I would be working tonight so you don’t have to cook for me.

Or probably until Friday, I have to go school early this week and I’m working too.

Oh and to let you know, Seulgi is coming for dinner this weekend!

I’ll introduce you to her!

PS: Don’t sleep on the couch anymore, it’s uncomfortable.

-Wendy

“Does that mean I don’t get to see her until Saturday? How is she able to take it, with only a few hours of sleep everyday…?” 

“Anyway, who is Seulgi…? Wendy is always mentioning about her… I hope that she is not her girlfriend.” Mina says to herself. Now she was curious about whom Seulgi is…

“I shouldn’t think too much. Now, let’s prepare for school!”

--

Finally it was the weekend. Just let any other morning, Mina went to the kitchen and she saw another post-it-note on the fridge.

Mina,

Seulgi would be joining us for dinner tonight

So I switched my shift to the morning! 

I’ll be home by around 6pm so see you then.

I miss you…

-Wendy

“KYAAAAAAAA SHE MISSES ME.” Mina then took the post-it-note and jumped around the kitchen happily after seeing the note.

“Who is this Seulgi though… I hope she is not her girlfriend… Anyway, I get to see Wendy tonight! I should prepare a feast tonight!” Mina excitedly talk to herself and snapped her finger.

Mina spends the entire day cleaning up the apartment and went to the supermarket to get groceries.

--

While Mina was at home preparing, Wendy was at work getting disturbed by Seulgi.

“Seulgi why are you even here right now…?”

I said I’ll meet you after my work right???”

“I’m bored at home so I came here to accompany you!”

“You must be really bored huh… Does it even look fun here?”

“As long as you there, it’s always fun for me!”

“Ayyyy, just save your sweet-talk to other girls. I’ll bring you a cup of Americano later.”

“Is it for free?” Seulgi grinned in hope that it was for free.

“When was it not free whenever you come here for drinks?” Wendy then gave her an unbelievable look as Seulgi had just asked an obvious question.

“Just making sure you know! I’ll be at my table!”

After hours of waiting, Seulgi was getting bored as she had nothing to do. She decided to find Wendy for some small talk and got up from her seat. But after a few steps, a girl bumped into Seulgi and spilled her cup of Americano. Luckily, Seulgi have quick reflexes, she had already jumped away before the coffee could even spilled onto her.

“I’m so sorry! I am in a rush and I didn’t notice that you were in front. I’m so sorry about it!” that girl kept bowing and apologizing to her.

“It’s al-”

Before Seulgi could even finish her sentence, the girl interrupted her.

“I really got to go, sorry about the incident!” and with that, the girl rushed out of the café.

“It’s alright you know. I didn’t even have the chance to ask for your name…” Seulgi spoke while looking at the direction the girl had ran off.

Wendy heard the commotion and went forward to ask Seulgi what had happened.

“Hey what happened here? What are you staring at?” Wendy saw that Seulgi was not responding so she nudged the latter.

“O-oh. It’s just that a girl bumped into me and this happened.” Seulgi then point towards the spilled coffee on the floor.

“Okay… But why do you seem a little daze?”

“That girl is really pretty.”

“So that’s the reason.”

Wendy then walked away to get the mop. Seulgi literally chase after Wendy and kept telling her how pretty that girl was.

“I’m serious! She is like the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

“Are you sure? There is already one standing in front of you right now.” Wendy straight away flipped her hair and smirk at Seulgi.

“Please don’t make me puke… You don’t even dress yourself up prettily.” Seulgi then glare at Wendy.

“Whatever. At least I’m comfortable with how I am right now. Move aside, don’t block me cleaning this mess you created.”

“It was not me!” Seulgi whines.

“Fine, just go sit down then. My shift will be ending soon.”

Seulgi then walk back to her table still thinking of the girl that just bumped into her.

“Unnie, I’m done cleaning up the mess. I shall go now then! See you on Monday!” Wendy said to Tiffany to let her know that she is done with her shift.

“Having a date with Seulgi? Have fun!” Tiffany . Tiffany loves to tease Wendy because of her reaction she always gave.

“What?! Ayyyyyy, unnie you know that Seulgi and I are just good friends right! Seulgi wants to meet Mina so she’s coming to my house for dinner.” Wendy explained even though she clearly knew that Tiffany was just joking with her.

“Oh! I want to meet this Mina too one day!”

“If I have the chance, then we shall see about it! Bye unnie!” Wendy then waved her goodbye and went to get Seulgi.

“I’m done! Stupid bear, let’s go.”

The two then went out of the café and headed back home.

--

“Ding Dong!” the doorbell buzzed and it was clearly heard from the outside.

“Yah Seulgi, why did you press the doorbell when I’m obviously staying here and have the keys?” Wendy held and shows the key to Seulgi.

“O-oh! I think I got too excited and nervous that I totally forgot about it.” Seulgi gave Wendy an embarrassed smile.

Just then, the door opens and a girl was seen.

“Wendy, did you forget to bring your key?” the girl said while opening the door.

“Oh, so this is Seulgi?” Mina saw a girl standing beside Wendy and assumed it was Seulgi.

“This girl forgot that I stay here and went to press the doorbell.” Wendy pointed at Seulgi when saying that.

“Hey, don’t say that to her! It will make me look stupid. I need to make a good first impression!” Seulgi whispered to Wendy.

Wendy and Seulgi started bickering between themselves. Mina was chuckling at the sight of them bickering. The longer Mina stares at Seulgi, the more familiar she looks. Then it clicked in her head, the photo in the living room! It was Seulgi and Wendy.

So it’s her. They look so close. Is she her girlfriend?”

Mina was deep in her thoughts that she didn’t realize Wendy was calling her.

“Mina? Earth to Mina, Earth to Mina.” She then snapped her fingers in front of her and it broke Mina’s train of thoughts.

“Oh I was thinking of something! Sorry about it.”

“I’ve yet to introduce you guys. This is Seulgi. And Seulgi, this is Mina.”

“Hi! I’ve finally met you! You look beautiful too.” Seulgi said excitedly.

“Thanks, you look more beautiful. Nice to meet you too! Wendy is always mentioning about you, I’m pretty curious who you are too.”

“Guys, should we go into the house before we continue the chat?” Wendy asked since they have been standing outside for quite some time. She then shoved the both of them in before they can say anything.

“Wow, Wendy did you hire a part-time maid or something? When did your house becomes that clean and neat?” Seulgi was shocked by it. The house looks different previously. It was messier.

“I didn’t hire any part-time maid. Mina helps me to clean up when she is free.” Mina was feeling a little shy about it.

“I’m going back to the kitchen first then!” Mina quickly said.

“Mina, do you need any help with dinner?” Wendy offered her help, she didn’t want Mina to get tire out.

“It’s alright, you just have to sit down and talk with Seulgi. I’m finishing soon anyway.” Mina then pushed Wendy to the sofa and makes her sit. She then went back to the kitchen to finish up.

“She is quite nice to you! Are you interested in her?” Seulgi then jokingly said while peeking at Mina.

“Don’t anyhow spout nonsense! I don’t even know if she has a boyfriend or swing the same way either.”

“Need my help?” Seulgi then wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

“No I don’t need. Just don’t talk nonsense in front of her will do!”

“Hey guys, dinner is ready!” Mina then popped her head out of the kitchen and shouted to the other two girls.

“Okay, coming!”

The 3 of them sat down and have their dinner.

“Wow! Mina, your cooking is really great!” Seulgi was amazed by it.

“I told you right! It is really good.”

“It’s nothing really. But thanks anyway.” Mina shyly smiled.

“Anyway Mina, do you have any boyfriend or maybe girlfriend?” Seulgi suddenly asked which stunned Wendy and also Mina.

Wendy then kicked Seulgi in the leg and glared at her. Seulgi then gave a ‘What?’ face to Wendy.

“I don’t have any before.” Mina shyly replied.

“How long have you guys been together?” Mina casually asked back, even though she was really curious.

Wendy choked when she heard that question. “WHAT? US?”

Seulgi could only laugh at that question.

“Did I say something wrong?” Mina was worried about it.

“We are just best friends! Why did you even think that we are together?!” Wendy quickly clarified.

“Oh, you both look really close. I’m sorry about it.”

“Good thing you both are not together.” Mina mumbled softly to herself but Seulgi noticed it.

“Then Mina, are you interested in anyone right now?” Seulgi asked.

“Oh god what is that girl trying to do. Why is she asking all these questions!” Wendy thought.

Wendy was feeling embarrassed by Seulgi. How can she be that straightforward with someone she just met.

After hearing that question, Mina cheeks began blushing.

“Your cheeks are blushing! It means you are interested in someone right now right! Who is it?” Seulgi keeps pressing on about it.

“Seulgi, stop asking her about all these questions! Mina, you don’t have to answer her questions.”

“I would definitely not leave you both alone with you asking that many weird questions but I really need to go to the toilet right now. Seulgi, stop asking her anymore questions okay!” Wendy then rushed to the toilet.

“You like Wendy right?”