Revealed

Dilemma

“What! What? What!”

“What is on my face?!”

Mina reached for her phone and opened up the front camera.

“See! What’s that!”

Wendy then took a look at what’s on her face.

“What’s that? Lipstick mark?”

“Yes! Lipstick mark!”

“Why is there lipstick mark on my cheek…?”

“That is definitely not mine! So whose is it?!”

It then popped into Wendy’s mind.

“Ahhhhh it is Irene!”

“She gave me a peck to thank me that’s all.”

“What? That’s all? This is a big deal to me okay!”

“It’s just a friendly peck. Relax.” Wendy then held onto Mina’s arms to calm her down.

“I don’t like it. You are now mine okay!”

“I’m sorry. Don’t be like this please.”

“I want to sleep now.” Mina then went back to bed. Wendy didn’t know what to do so she left her girlfriend alone to let her cool down.

Wendy didn’t know how to appease Mina since it was her first time in a relationship. She didn’t know a peck from a friend would cause an argument too. She then bathe and went to sleep.

--

Irene walked into her apartment and put her bag down.

“Oh, Wendy’s jacket…”

“I’ll keep it first then.” Irene smiled at the thought of having Wendy’s jacket with her.

“This smells like her too.”

Irene took a whiff of Wendy’s jacket and it totally made her happy.

--

“Why do you look so troubled?”

“Mina is mad at me. She even went to school early today.”

“Woah, what happened?”

“It’s just that… How do I even explain this? Haish…”

Wendy explained the whole story to Seulgi. Seulgi could only pity her friend…

“Do you think Irene likes you?”

“Stop joking. That’s not possible. We barely know each other…”

“Just help me settle this…”

“Go find her during lunch. She might have cool down already. It’s only a peck, small matter.”

“You should see her reaction last night then tell me it’s a small matter.”

“Or you can get Taeyeon unnie for help! She is the expert you know.”

“Yes yes! How can I forget that she is the expert! I’ll ask her later.”

“It will be fine, don’t worry too much.”

“I hope so…”

“Ohmygod! Joy texted me! What should I do?!” Seulgi was panicking while holding her phone.

“Reply her?”

“Yeah yeah reply!”

From Joy:

Do you guys want to meet us for lunch?

From Seulgi:

Sure! We will go find you girls later!

From Joy:

See you later then J

From Seulgi:

See you later too. ^-^

“Later we will meet Joy and Irene for lunch!”

“Okay.”

“Cheer up! Everything will be fine.”

--

“Hi guys!” Joy cheerfully calls out.

“Let’s go for lunch now!”

“Hi Wendy.” Irene greeted.

“Hi.” Wendy gave a weak smile back.

“Did something happen?” Irene was concerned as Wendy was not her usual self.

“Nothing.” Wendy assured Irene. She didn’t want Irene to know what had happened if not Irene might feel bad about it.

Seulgi heard their conversation, so she pulled Irene to her side.

“Don’t bother about Wendy. Her girlfriend is mad at her so is feeling a little troubled right now.”

“What happened? They were fine last night…”

“I’m not in the position to explain this. Sorry…”

“It’s alright. I understand it.”

Joy saw that Irene and Seulgi was being really close and seems to be having a conversation so she pulled Irene nearer to her.

“Why do you guys keep pulling me around…”

“Unnie, what did you and Seulgi talk about?”

“Nothing much.”

“But you both look really serious. Tell me!”

“Why do you even bother that much about what we are talking?”

“Because it’s Seulgi that you are talking too!”

“Oh I get where this is going.” Irene then teased Joy.

“Continue this, I’m going straight to Wendy and tell her everything.”

“Okay okay relax! We were just talking about Wendy. Her girlfriend is mad at her.”

“Ahhhhh…”

“Sorry guys, I don’t think I can join you all for lunch. I’ll join you guys next time. Sorry.” Wendy apologised and ran off after that.

“I think she is going to go find Mina.” Seulgi said.

“Let’s just go without her then.”

Irene was obviously dejected that Wendy went off like that.

--

“Mina, look. Wendy is coming.”

“Where is she? I can’t see her.”

“Are you blind or what? There!”

“Oh! She is really coming! Okay act as if you guys didn’t see her.”

“Why?” Sujeong questioned her.

“We had a fight last night.”

“Are you sure? Wendy has such a good temper.”

“Okay it’s me that is angry at her.”

“Just act first! She is coming.”

Wendy then quickly approached Mina and her friends. They were at an open-space area where the view of the school is really nice. She knew that art students love to hang out at that area.

“Hi guys… Mina, can I talk to you?”

But Mina ignored her and just continued with her drawing.

“Please…” Wendy pleas were ignored.

“I’ll stand here until you talk to me.”

“Mina, can’t you just talk to her.” Sujeong whispered.

“No, I don’t want to.” Mina flatly replied.

“Let’s go for our next class.” Mina packed up her things and her friends followed suit.

Mina walked off without looking at Wendy.

“We will try to persuade her. She is just acting like a child.” Sujeong told Wendy before going off.

“Mina, I’ll keep standing here and wait for you!” Wendy shouted.

Mina secretly took a look at Wendy before she went in the building.

“Are you sure you are going to let Wendy stand there? It’s going to rain soon you know.” Sujeong was trying to persuade her friend.

“I don’t think she will still stand there when it’s going to rain. She is not dumb anyway.” Mina was trying to look as if she didn’t care but she was worried for Wendy.

“But she is dumb for you.” Sohye jumped into their conversation.

“I agree.”

Soon, the rain started pouring down.

“Do you think Wendy is still there?” Sujeong asked.

Mina took out her umbrella and handed her bag to Sujeong before running off.

“Take my bag for me, I’ll find you guys later.”

 Mina was hoping that Wendy was not standing there but she was wrong. Wendy was still standing there and drenched from head to toe.

“Are you dumb?! It’s raining already, you should have gone to seek shelter and not wait here anymore!”

“I told you I’ll wait here for you.” Wendy then smiled to Mina while Mina was trying to wipe Wendy’s face.

“You are finally talking to me too. Does this means you are not angry anymore?”

“When was I ever angry at you? No right never. Let’s go in before you catch a cold!”

“Yeah never…” Wendy chuckled as Mina was really cute to her right now.

They went into the building to seek shelter. Upon reaching the building, Mina instantly turned to Wendy and wiped her face and arms.

“Let’s go get some dry clothes for you.” Mina was so worried that Wendy will catch a cold.

Wendy followed Mina and listened to what she said. They bought new clothes and shoes at the retail shop. After changing into the dry clothes, Wendy sends Mina to her class.

“I’ll see you tonight.”

“Come back early okay. And if you don’t feel well, come home straight away.”

“Yes boss!”

Mina hugged Wendy and gave her a kiss before going in for class. Wendy then went back to class after that.

--

“Why are you in different clothes?”

“Why is your hair wet?”

“Have you eaten?”

“Is Mina still angry at you?”

Irene and Seulgi bombarded Wendy with questions when she returned.

“Okay one at a time.”

“I was standing under the rain just now so I changed into this. I’m not hungry anyway.”

“Mina is not angry anymore!”

“Why did you even stand under the rain just now?!” Irene exclaimed.

Everyone was shocked by Irene’s outburst.

“Because I said I’ll wait for Mina until she talks to me… and it happens to rain…” Wendy was being cautious in answering…

“I’ll go get some food for you! You have not eaten anything yet.” Seulgi said which dissipates the tense atmosphere.

“Seulgi, I’ll go with you.” Joy accompanied Seulgi, leaving Irene and Wendy alone.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout, I was just worried about you.”

“It’s alright, I understand.”

Seulgi and Joy went off to get food for Wendy.

“You didn’t have to come with me.” Seulgi tries to come up with a conversation.

“I want to.”

“Thanks. Anyway, I have something to ask you. I keep forgetting about it.”

“What is it?”

“Who is the one that Irene likes?”

“I know everyone that is working at the café!”

Joy was stunned by Seulgi’s question.

“There is Wendy, Tiffany-unnie, Taeyeon-unnie, Yuri-unnie, Seohyun-unnie, Kaeun, Nara and Yuna.”

“So who is it?”

“Oh don’t tell me its Taeyeon unnie? She already has Tiffany unnie.”

“It’s not her…”

“Then who is it?”

“Let me guess again! Nara???”

The more Seulgi guess, the more uneasy Joy gets.

“Judging from your expression, it must be Nara then!”

“Irene might have a chance since Nara is single. Does she need any help? I can get Wendy to help Irene!”

“Ohmygod, Irene would be so happy!”

“No! Stop! It’s not Nara. Irene likes Wendy!”