Stage Eleven: Returning

Stages of Love

Upon Myungsoo's return, their dorm was a ghost town. Usually, Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol would be playing pranks or fooling around. Sungjong would be playing with his bear. Woohyun would be following Sunggyu all over the place, and Sunggyu wouldn't mind. He'd play along, in fact.

But now? It was dead silent. Myungsoo told Sunggyu to go rest and he retreated into his room, where he saw a glimpse of Woohyun, waiting, seeming like he was apologetic. WooGyu might solve themselves.

Dongwoo was watching TV on the couch while Sungyeol was reading on the floor. But from what Myungsoo could see what with Sungyeol's slack hands barely gripping the book, Sungyeol was more focused on peering at Dongwoo behind his book. Myungsoo kept that in mind. He'd deal with that later.

Myungsoo walked into Sungjong's room quietly. Hoya was reading a book and Sungjong laid quietly in his arms, sleeping. Myungsoo furrowed his brows. Sungjong usually never slept at this time of day. He was about and around, dragging everyone everywhere for everything. Sungjong hated taking naps. He said it made him feel like a choding.

Hoya glanced up from his book and glared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo beckoned to him, calling him over with a finger. Hoya carefully climbed out of the bed without waking Sungjong, who didn't have his bear either, now that Myungsoo thought about it. Sungjong always slept with his teddy bear.

"What do you want?" Hoya asked sourly once they'd shut the door to the room.

"Sungjong," Myungsoo answered instantly.

Hoya chuckled. "Fight for him," he whispered before walking away into the kitchen.

Myungsoo clenched his fists and ground his teeth. So that's how it was... He'd have to fight for Sungjong. Fine... That was no problem for Myungsoo.

Myungsoo walked into the room where Sungjong was still sleeping. He kneeled by the bed, swiping Sungjong's soft bangs to the side, exposing more of his beautiful face. Myungsoo sighed, disbelief filling him as he wondered how such an angelic being existed and loved him. He also giggled at the thought that this boy wasn't a . He wondered if Hoya knew.

Myungsoo placed a hand on Sungjong's cheek, the younger flinching unconsciously. "I will win you over, Jongie... You are mine, and I claim you as mine... Hoya will never take you from me..." Myungsoo murmured.

Sungjong stirred slightly. Myungsoo giggled as Sungjong let out a soft sigh. He kissed the little boy's forehead and held his hand lightly for moment.

Sungjong was his, only his. And he was only for Sungjong. Hoya was not going to get in the way of them. What Sungjong and Myungsoo had together was magical, deep, deeper than deep. It was so deep that there was no way to severe the bond, yet, the bond was also thin and weak, so fine that it could snap at any moment. Both of them were so strong yet vulnerable, each other's weakness and strength. They were inseparable yet never fit together.

An enigma, a paradox, an unexplained situation. They were only something they could feel and understand. And as many obstacles as there were that prevented them from being with each other, in actuality... There was nothing. Nothing was stopping them. Nothing could stop them. And nothing would stop them. But the future was unpredictable.

So Myungsoo would fight. He would fight for Sungjong, because Sungjong was his life. He would get him. Hoya was nothing. Sungjong was Myungsoo's, and Myungsoo was Sungjong's. They were each other's possession.

Nothing could change that ever...

But Myungsoo hadn't gotten any of that through that thick, stubborn head of his.
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Who just HATES the way Myungsoo thinks? XD <3 I hope you enjoyed the update~! ^^ <3 Aish~ It's so short~ >< I'm sorry~ XP

I felt happy today, though, so I updated~ ^^ <3 Saranghae~~ <3