Epilogue: Stolen

Stages of Love

Myungsoo stretched out from laying on the couch for so long. He'd accidentally fallen asleep on the couch after watching TV waiting for Sungjong to come home from school. It was the end of the year, so the seniors got out of school earlier than the rest of the school. Sungjong refused to let Myungsoo come pick him up from school though, so the older had to stay at home and wait for his lover to come home, which kind of scared him, but Myungsoo trusted Sungjong.

"Dongwoo hyung!" Myungsoo shouted. "Where's Sungjong?"

"I don't know... He never came home," he answered.

Myungsoo panicked. "What?! He never... Oh... ! Where could he be?! Should we call the police?! Oh my... I need to find him!" Myungsoo was pacing back and forth through the living room, biting his nails, running his fingers through his hair.

"Dongwoo hyung," Sungyeol said softly, tugging at the older's sleeve.

Dongwoo glanced at him.

"Where's Hoya hyung?" he asked meaning only for Dongwoo to hear, but of course Myungsoo's bat ears would pick up that cursed name.

"Hoya..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay! This story is officially finished, but! There is a sequel called "Learning to Love" that mainly focuses on Sungjong and Myungsoo's problems in their relationship, and the blossoming of Hoya and Dongwoo's.

I will give you all the link to the story (which you will receive at the very END of this entire page~ ^^) so you all can subscribe to it, but, unfortunately, I will not be updating it until the person I have doing my poster for it give me my poster... I'm just weird like that~ XD

But thank you all for really supporting me and my fanfic so much! I never imagined that so many people who like my writing~ ^^ So thank you all SO MUCH! ^^

And just for a tease~ I'll give you the preview and a few quotes from "Learning to Love." ~ ^^

 

Summary:

After finding love, they now must learn how the game works. Myungsoo is overcoming his protectiveness of Sungjong and ends up in deep trouble with his lover, now desperately clinging with everything he's got to realize his mistakes. 

Hoya is learning how love works and how to love Dongwoo, trying to understand how every love is different and how it develops, how it swallows everything and spits out carcasses, yet is still intact and as powerful as every, pure and clean; trying to find his true love and let go of Sungjong.

Sungjong, annoyed and fed up with everything around him, surrounds himself with his friend from another school's worries instead of his own, but it ends up causing Myungsoo to have doubts and an uncermonious breakdown. 

Out of all the relationships forming, Woohyun and Sunggyu still have a strong, parental bond; who they worry about the most is Sungyeol. What is the choding up to?

 

Tease 1~~

Woohyun and Sunggyu...

Myungsoo and Sungjong...

Dongwoo and... And Hoya...

Sungyeol wanted to cry. Was there really no one out there for him?

 

Tease 2~~

"Love is colorful, always changing, different, and hard to piece together, just like a Rubix's cube."

"Dongwoo hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you..."

 

Tease 3~~

Sungyeol nodded dumbly as he was led into the familiar house, into the familiar room, pressed against familiar sheets, and touched in familiar places. Nothing new...
 

 

THE LINK TO "LEARNING TO LOVE" (I'M SURE YOU ALL WANT IT!! XD) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130326