Stage Fifteen: Winning Him Back

Stages of Love

"Is this seriously what he was doing while he was stuck in there?" Sungyeol said. "Writing THIS?!"

"I guess... He threw it at me and told me to read it," Myungsoo answered, sitting down on his bed. Yes HIS BED! Hoya had moved back to his other room with Dongwoo.

"What is it?"

"'How to Win Lee Sungjong Back: Kim Myungsoo Edition.'"

"Oh dear gods... You're whipped!" Sungyeol laughed.

"What?" Myungsoo asked, glancing at Sungyeol.

"Get reading, Myungie~ That thing is quite... Thick--no pevertedness intended. And you better read quick if you want Sungjong back. That book will explain everything."

And with that, Sungyeol exited the room as Myungsoo began reading. He flipped to the dedication page that read:

To Kim Myungsoo, my love, because I know he's going to need this one day.

Myungsoo scoffed lightly as he turned to the first chapter.

"How You Lost Lee Sungjong."

There are many reason you have lost Lee Sungjong. Let's list some!
1: inattentiveness

2: lack of confidence
3: stupidity
4: offensiveness
5: cheated
6: just a dumb in general
Some of these may be correct, some may not. Either way, you still lost Lee Sungjong. If you want him back, I suggest continuing to the next chapter.

"Plan 1 - Apologize for Whatever It is You Did Wrong"

Simple, right? Now go find me and apologize, Myungsoo!

Myungsoo shut the book and went to Sungjong's room. He knocked in the door and waited patiently. "What?!" Sungjong screamed through the door.

"Sungjongie~ I'm sorry that I left. I'm sorry I left you here! Please... Open the door..." Myungsoo pleaded.

The door unlocked and Sungjong poked his head out. "I forgive you," he said quickly. "Now read the next chapter, idiot." And then he shut the door again.

Myungsoo sat on the ground outside of Sungjong's room and did everything the next 40 chapters told him to do. From singing to dancing, from dramatic drama scenes to comedic gags, from pleading to begging, Myungsoo did everything. He even did exactly what chapter 27 said, which was to go all the way to Idae and buy him a watermelon, but when he got back, Sungjong just told him to give it to Woohyun and then he didn't talk to Myungsoo the rest of the night. Even in chapter 36 it told Myungsoo to go out into the middle of the street and do the bean sprout dance, film it, and show Sungjong. He did so, but Sungjong didn't take him back. He only laughed... And then put the video on the Internet. Their friends Baro and Gongchan for weeks. Already almost a month since Myungsoo tried to get Sungjong back he was almost finished with the book. There were only two more chapters left.

"Plan 99 - Go Get Lemon Candy for Jongie!!"

And you know which brand! Its the brand you and Sunggyu hyung always get! Not that cheap trash that Hoya hyung and Sungyeol hyung always get.

Myungsoo did so... Five pounds of lemon candy just for Sungjong.

"Sungjong!!" Myungsoo called, panting and tired from having sprinted from the market back home.

"Just leave it in yours and Sungyeolie hyung's room!" he called out.

"What about now though? Will you take me back?" Myungsoo asked, hope fluttering lightly in his stomach.

"Nope!" Sungjong sang.That hope that Myungsoo just had dropped about 12,000 feet back down to the ground. Myungsoo sighed and hauled the candy to his room. He opened the book to the last chapter and obeyed.

"Plan 100 - Sit in Your Room and Wait Patiently for Approximately 5 Minutes"

This is crucial! Obey it diligently!

Myungsoo sighed and obeyed, not even wondering why this would work at all, twirling pieces of lemon candy in his fingers as he waited. Five minutes later, thin legs were suddenly straddling his waist and soft plump lips were moving against his. Myungsoo's heart leapt out of his chest and his arms s behind Sungjong's neck, pulling him closer as the kiss deepened. Myungsoo's tongue ravaged the sweet cavern of Sungjong's mouth, desperate for more, craving the taste. Sungjong groaned as they pulled away. "Congratulations, hyung!" he cheered. "You won me back perfectly!"

"But... It made no sense!" Myungsoo laughed.

"Silly Myungsoo hyung~ The whole purpose of the book was to see if you'd do every single thing it said, and you did! So I will take you back. I was never angry. Upset for you leaving, yes, but you apologized. After that, it was to see if you wanted me back so much that you'd do anything. And you did, so I trust you with my love and body."

"Ah~ Sungjong~" Myungsoo chuckled, pecking his nose. "You're a genius!"

"Of course I am!" he agreed as Myungsoo flipped them and cuddled with Sungjong. He missed this... Having Sungjong in his arms.... It was better than .

From outside the room, Hoya heard and watched though... His heart hurt seeing Sungjong with Myungsoo. But... At the same time, he was happy. However, he wasn't happy enough. He wanted to break Myungsoo again and again for this. And Sungjong? He still wanted him. Dongwoo sighed as he watched Hoya hatch a plan that was to inevitably fail, but he'd let Hoya have this one time of evilness since he was hurting, rejected. He needed revenge on someone who did him no harm. But Dongwoo would allow it this once... Because he loved Hoya...

-

 ------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
 ------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------------  

A/N: Who loves MyungJong fluff?!!??!!? ^^ <3 That's all~ XD <3 and belated Happy New Years!! ^^ <3