Chapter 9

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hey my lovelies, in this chapter I tried to explain the whole thing with ruby eyes and healer, hope it didn't get to confusing.

 

 

Donghae's Pv :

 

What just happened?

"nana?" Hyuk said

"You cant have , get dressed, we need to talk" 

what, I'm totally confused, I looked at Hyuk, and he just 

"I have no clue baby, I guess we need to get up before she comes back and drag us out." 

We got dressed and got up, and went to the living room where nana was waiting. 

"Nana its late, couldn't it wait until tomorrow? Hyuk asked bit irritated 

"Well since you two moves so fast I guess not" 

"so what's going on nana?" I asked carefully 

"hm, where to start" She was thinking for a minuet , then

"I can start with Ruby eyes. I guess you know now that both me and Hyukjae, has ruby eyes. Ruby eyes, is a term for someone that has ruby red eyes, and can read people's mind. 

What you might not know is, that we are also the protector of the healer."

"Healer?" we both asked,

"I'll come back to that part. As the protector for the healer, you get an extra power when your with your healer and he or she needs to be protected. Your strength gets 10 times stronger then usual, and your body instinctive reacts when danger is close to your healer.

A healer, is someone pure, innocent,and kind, who also can read people's mind, well not all the time, only when someone close is worried about something, they can pick up on it, and give out warm aura, to make them feel better, and also sometimes open their eyes for what they have to do to fix their problem. And they have light blue eyes.

But they can read their ruby eye partner's mind all the time. And when they are with their partner, they can also heal wounds, that's something most people don't know, because it only happens when the partner is lovers, because of the strong bond you will get, and you heal yourself pretty fast too, when you are around your partner.

You see, every ruby eyes have a  healer as something called, a destined partner. It can be siblings, or best friends, or lovers. 

Your grandma Suzy was my destined partner, as it looks like you and Hyuk also are."

"Wait so your saying I'm suppose to be a healer?"

"Yes, you will be in  week, on your birthday. I thought it was strange that you haven't become one yet when you  are suppose to when you turn 20. So I looked into it, and it looks like Suzy put a spell to delay it, probably because you hadn't met you partner yet, which would make you vulnerable without him around.

So you will become a healer the first birthday after you bonded with you partner. Seeing how close you where to , uhm have , you have bonded pretty well. The thing is, the spell is also a shield, you both where seconds away to be knocked out by the shield, since healers are suppose to be pure, they can only have with the person they will share their life with, and you will only know for sure after you become a healer, so you have to wait until your birthday. That's why when you where attacked when you where younger, you out. 

Now the bad side, since healers are the good side, for it to be balance in the world, it has to be en evil side too. So we have something called stealers, nobody has ever seen one, because they are good at hiding in the shadows or behind the scene, they will use others to do stuff to you, and not get spotted. They will try and take the healer powers, to do evil. It may already be close to you, it's someone you wouldn't even suspect, watching, waiting for the right time.

Only way they can take it is between, the time you first become a healer, while your growing your powers, you will have dark blue eyes then, when you get the stage where your done growing you get light blue, then you will be safe. It can take from a month to a year to get to that stage.

Depends on the deep bond you have with your partner. For them to take it they have to either kill you, or break your bond with your partner. Which means breaking your trust or get him to the evil side.

Which brings me to the warnings, Hyuk, you can never kill anyone intentionally, the second you do that, Donghae will lose his powers and you will be on the evil side.So you need to control your anger. 

Donghae, when you heal someone you will get the wounds,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter