Chapter 5

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cant believe I have this many subs already! thank you! 

 

 

 


Donghae's PV :

I cant believe that I didn't notice, boss is nana's grandson. She walked towards boss slowly, I could tell she was nervous.  She stopped in front of him, 

"Hi" she said with shaky voice

"Hi" he said with low voice.

non of them looked at each other.

Com on one of you have to take the first step, come on boss, hug her, you can do it, can't you see how much she missed you.  aish com on. 

Oh thank God she toke the first step and hugged him! yes he hugged her back.

She was now crying her heart out on his chest, but no emotion could be seen on his face. 

Why is he hiding behind a mask.

Could hear her muffled voice,

"I'm so sorry Hyukjae-ah"

over and over again. I didn't even notice that tears was running down my cheeks until nana came and wiped them away. After a while, we sat down to eat. 

It was really quiet, I couldn't stand it, 

"nana, cant believe you didn't tell me that my boss was your grandson"

"I' m sorry sweetie, "She chuckled 

"I mean all I said and.." I looked at Boss

"I didn't say anything bad about you boss, just that.."

and then I blushed and looked down. Nana just laughed, 

"stop calling him boss, sweetie, he is not you boss outside work, call him Hyukjae, your the same age. "

I looked at Boss to get approval, and he nodded. 

"Donghae sweetie, where did you get your necklace from?" 

"Oh, from my grandma" she looked at it a while, 

"can I touch it?"

"sure"

"aunt Suzy?, your grandma is aunt Suzy?" she looked at nana

"yes, he is Suzy's grandson" 

"Did you know my grandma too?" 

"yeah my mom and her and nana was close friends, I was often at her place when I was younger" 

"oh okay" 

"that's why I felt so warm, close to you, but your eyes, is this your natural color?"

"yeah" why is she asking that, then nana said, 

"he isn't there yet and doesn't know Mia" 

"really?" 

"but nana, does this mean..." she pointed at me then Hyukjae, and nana just nodded.

Okay now I am confessed. Then she suddenly got up and hugged me tight, 

"thank you Donghae-ah for coming into our life, and hope you stay with my son for a very very very long time" 

"Mia hun, your scaring the poor child"  and she let me go, and I looked at Hyukjae, and he looked just as lost as I was. 

"I'm kinda lost Ma'am" I said

"silly boy, call me mom!" what? I just nodded slowly. 

 

Hyukjae's Pv :  

What is going on, why are they so gaga over him. I can't believe that my mom was here, I was happy but don't know how to express it. What if she leaves again. It almost feel like they are trying to match me up with Donghae, but why? I looked at nana, guess she could tell what I was thinking.

Because he is special, and you may not know it now, but you need him, so stop pushing him away. Now talk to you mom, it wasn't easy for her to come here.

But I don't know what to say. Then suddenly I got a text from Donghae

Hyukjae, since the bet is still on, I want you to talk to you mom right now. I looked up at him,

talk to her! ask her how she has been, or what she does, or tell her how pretty she is tonight , something! Gosh your such a coward. well a y one, cant stop thinking about when I saw you dance, ahhh stop thinking about it!

Did he just think I was a coward, that brat, wait se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter