Chapter 8

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae's Pv :

I heard Hyuk call my name, I couldn't move, was to scared, he leaned down and picked me up. I held on to him tight, hiding my eyes, didn't want him to know.

When we got home, he tended to my wounds and asked,

"Who did this Hae?" I just shook my head.

"Talk to me please"  I shook my head again. And was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist pretty hard.

"Hae, tell me who did this! "

he yelled at me, and I looked up into his eyes, I could tell he was furious,  I quickly looked away, and ran to my room and locked it.

Couldn't stop crying, just wanted him to hold me. I'm afraid what he would do if he knew. Nana had told me a bit about his violent past, and knew he might lose control if I told him. 

I was laying in bed for a while, crying, when I heard my door unlock. Should have figured he would have the key to the room. I heard him walk toward me, but he didn't say anything, he just got into bed with me, and pulled me close to him, holding me tight. and he whispered 

"I'm sorry Hae"

I could feel myself getting calm in his embrace and drifted into sleep. 

 

Hyukjae's Pv :

I snapped last night, why wouldn't he tell me who did this. He looked so sad when I yelled at him, I didn't mean to, but just knowing someone did this to me pissed me of beyond words. I heard he locked himself in the room, and I could hear him crying through the door. I hadn't even been a day since  I promised myself that I wouldn't let him cry, and here I am, I made him cry.  

I let myself in his room, and got into his bed,pulled him close, holding him tight through out the night. I could feel him relax right away in my arms, and I felt calm too. 

Next morning, I asked If he was up for work today, he just nodded. And looking at his face, I must say he heals really fast, can barely see any sign of what happened yesterday. 

"Okay, get ready while I take choco for a walk"  He just nodded.

After breakfast and all, and we where on our way to work, I told him

"Don't get off work without me anymore, wait at your desk, and we will leave together,"  He just nodded. 

When I got to work, I went up to surveillance and looked through it, after  a while I could recognize only 1 out 4, so I went to his floor.

People got nervous seeing me there, usually I do my rounds on Mondays. I told everyone to line up, and I walked slowly in front of them, looking into their eyes. And I said,

"something happened in the garage last night." 

Oh , don't tell me the newbie told on us

Bingo,

"you step out"

and I got them all like that. Told them to follow me to my office. Thank god Hae wasn't there when we got there. 

When they got into my office, I tainted the glass, and locked the door. I was pacing in front of them slowly, while looking at them. They looked nervous.

First I toke off my jacket. 

"I got told by security that something happened in the garage last night that involves you 4 and another person" 

They still didn't say anything, so I toke off my watch, and was folding up the sleeves on my shirt.

"Now see I asked the victim, and he wouldn't tell me why and who did that to him." 

I smirked, 

"I'm sure you all have heard the rumors about me, I mean about my fighting days. now we can do this the easy way or the hard way" 

I could tell they where scared now,

Oh god he's going to kill us, and feed us to the sharks

Oh god our bodies wont even be found

cant really tell him we beat him up because he was standing up for him while we where talking about him, would definitely die then

What he was defending me? made me even more furious, he got hurt because of me And my blood was boiling.And right now I didn't care about possible lawsuit.

After giving them a good beating, 

"Now see, you guys brou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter