Chapter 4

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh gosh thank you all for the comments and subs! 

 

 

Donghae's Pv : 

 

Woke up , was so thirsty, looked around, and saw nana, sitting next to me reading a book. After opening up my eyes fully, I noticed I was in the hospital. 

"Nana?"

"Donghae sweetie, how are you?" 

"Thirsty" I chuckled

"Sweetie you been sleeping for 3 days" 

"I have? what happened?" 

"Your boss found you in his office, unconscious"

"Oh"  and then I remembered the whole thing with Siwon.

"Lets go home sweetie, the doctor said your free to go when you woke up"

"Okay nana" 

A car was waiting for us, when we got out, and she told me to get in. We drove in silence, wait I didn't tell her where  I live, and this isn't the way to my home.

"Nana?"

"Your moving in with me sweetie"

"what?" 

"I don't want you to be alone, and I live alone, and I'm lonely"

"But nana"

"No buts sweetie, already packed up you stuff and placed it in my apartment, you are my dear Suzys grandchild which means your like my own."

Didn't know what to say, was thank full, honestly knowing Siwon was around scared me to be alone. 

"Thank you Nana" 

When we got to her apartment, wow is all I can say, when she opened her door, a fluffy dog came running to me, Oh my god

"Choco!"  My Choco, I lifted her up and she started to my face.

"I missed you too choco"

"I talked to your friend while we where getting you stuff, and I thought you would want to have choco here with you" 

"Thank you so much nana" and I gave her a tight hug.

 

After getting settled, I walked around just looking around, while nana was cooking.And I noticed something. 

"Do you need any help nana?" 

"Oh no sweetie, I'm almost done" 

"Nana, why don't you have any family pictures around?"

"well it just reminds me of how bad our family is, plus it hurts my grandson whenever he is here to visit me. I have 1 picture of him and his sister when they where younger thou in my bed room."

"Oh I see" Since I live here now, it would be a big chance that  I might meet him, I really want to be his friend. 

 

I was walking choco outside for a bit during the afternoon when I heard,

"Donghae?" I looked up

"oh boss" What is he doing here

"How are you feeling?" 

"I'm fine thank you for helping me" he just looked at me, then choco suddenly ran to him, trying to get him to pick her up

"She want's you to pick her up" and he did, she started his face, which made him smile. Oh my god his smile is so beautiful. I kept staring at him.

"Donghae?" 

"Huh?"

"What's her name?" 

"Choco" 

"Hi choco, aren't you just beautiful princess"

and he smiled again. Why is my heart beating faster when I see him smile. I need to snap out of it. 

"So boss, what are you doing here?" 

"I live here" 

"Oh really? I just moved in with  grandma" He looked at me

"I see"

We walked together,and found out his apartment was only 2 doors down the hall from us. 

"I guess I will see you tomorrow boss"

"No, I gave the weekend off, its my birthday tomorrow, was going to do something with my grandma but something came up"

"Oh so your not doing anything tomorrow?" 

"no, probably work from home"

I just looked at him, he should at least do something fun. He looked at me, then punched in his code, and was about to walk inside, when I said,

"Have a nice evening boss" He nodded

"your suppose to say you 2 Donghae or something" 

"Have a nice evening Choco" and he smiled and walked in. Well at least that's a start. 

I walked in and saw nana, sitting on the couch with this beautiful woman. 

"we're home nana" 

"sweetie, come here for a minute"

I put choco down and walked towards them, and sat down.

"This is Mia, my daughter in law" I bowed and greeted her. wow, she looked so sad, really sad. 

"I heard what happened with you and my husband, you must think I am a terrible mother" she said with a weak voice.

"I don't want to be rude Ma'am , but can I be honest?" I said while looking down

"sure"

"I don't think you are terrible, you might be scared, I don't know how things are with you and your husband but, I can tell you don't agree with him, if you did, you wouldn't be this sad as you are.

But as a mother I think you are a coward, because your suppose to protect your child no matter what, and right now both you and him are suffering.

When my mom and dad fights, and if my mom is 100% sure she is right, she would do everything in her power to make him realize it, cant count how many times she has moved out of the house in anger, but dad can't live without my mom more then a day, so he always thought things through, either he admitted his wrong doings, if he was wrong, if he wasn't he would try and get my mom to see it, either way they worked it out."

"I don't think my husband would come after me if I moved out"  then nana said,

"hunni, what dose that tell you if he don't?" 

"Nana, but "

"I know he is my son, but I do not wish for you to be with him if your not happy, I am again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter