Chapter 15

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyukjae's pv : 

 

We stood there for few seconds before we realized what just happened,  we both ran towards the car, and others started to gather too, and I saw someone calling for help. Having Hae close to me I could feel my strength getting stronger so I toke the door handle and ripped it off, and pulled nana out, I carried her away from the car, she was burned bad, both me and Hae was in tears. I put her on the ground and Hae had her head on his lap, 

"Oh god oh god nana"

He said over and over, I was about to run back to get the driver when the car exploded again. 

Didn't take to long before the ambulance came and toke nana  with them. They needed the space to do some emergency treatments on the way to the hospital so me and Hae followed with a taxi behind them. 

She was in emergency surgery for hours, me and Hae was just holding each other, both of us couldn't stop crying. Both mom and Heechul had come too. 

 

After a while the doctor came out, told us

"Her condition is very critical, we have done what we can, we just have to wait for now. Her outside skin wasn't burned to much as it should have been, almost as if she was wearing some kind of protection. But the bad news is, her inside was burned bad, and her lungs, that's why we put her in coma, she would be in to much pain just breathing. So we are keeping her under coma until the wounds would be healed a bit to see if she can breath herself without giving her heart a shock because of the pain."

"can we see her?"

I asked

"Not tonight I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow okay?"

we just nodded. 

I turned to the others,

"you should go and get some rest, I will stay" 

"I'm not leaving you Hyuk" 

"Hae..."

"no way I'm leaving you"

and he held me tight. 

"I will go home and look after choco, I will bring you guys some food and such tomorrow morning."  

And mom gave us both hugs and then left. 

"I know someone in the police department, I will get them to put their best people on it, plus I will get someone to guard you 2" 

"Thanks Hyung" 

Me and Hae had this comfortable silence between us, was just sitting hugging each other.

Couple of times during the nights, the alarm in nana's room went off, her heart had stopped a few times. Bringing me and Hae into crying mess. 

It was all over the news, about someone trying to kill me but ended up hurting my nana instead. 

It's been 2 days, they still didn't let us see her, she was to unstable. Mom forced me and Hae to go home to take a shower and changed so we did while she and Heechul would be there incase something happened. 

 

When we got home after shower, we where just cuddling on the bed for a while, we both needed the comfort. Hae was trying to be strong for my sake, it should have been the other way around, but nana being like this just ripped me apart.

After an hour or so, we went back and there was father, arguing with mom and Heechul. Heechul was shielding mom from him. I walked to them. He turned to me,

"you, see what you did to my mother! you should have died long time ago, nothing good comes with you"  before I could say anything, mom stepped forward, and slapped my dad

"how dare you! don't you ever say something like that to MY son ever again"  

Father looked shocked for a second then he was launching towards and I stopped him.  I grabbed his throat,

"don't you ever come near us ever again, or I swear you will regret it"  

and I threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter