Chapter 2

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae's Pv : 

I was really exited to get the job, after a month I could afford to move to a place that will let me keep choco. I met choco a year ago, the cutest dog ever, it was love at first sight. Unfortunately where I live doesn't allow dogs or cats, so she lives with a friend close by. 

I got up, got ready for my breakfast date with grandma. 

 

"Good morning grandma"

"ahh sweetie you got the job! and pleas call me nana"

​"yes I did, what do you want to eat nana?" 

"Just a sandwich and some tea please"  She has the most adorable smile. 

"So what do you think about the boss, now that you have met him yourself"

"Hm, I don't think he likes me, but I don't find him scary thou,he seem more sad then mean"

"sad?"

"yeah his eyes looked really sad" 

"oh  I see"  We where talking and eating, when suddenly this man came up to us. 

"What do you want mother?"  Oh its her son, should I leave or stay? its only 7.30 I could start work earlier.

"I said 8.00 its only 7.30, cant you see I'm on a date" She said

"Its okay nana, I can leave"

"No he will be leaving in 10 minuets, so stay"

"Well why did you want to see me?"

"You do know its your sons birthday this weekend, I'm planning on inviting you and Mia to dinner."

"And you know I don't have a son, the moment he decided to be a freaking gay, he was no longer my son, because of him my daughter died." What did he just say? whoa I was boiling with anger, how can a parent be like that.

"How is Sora's death his fault? she died in a car accident, nothing to do with him, and how can you have so much hate for you own son just because he wants to love another guy, I am very ashamed to call you my son" She said trying to control her voice.

"Did you really call me here to waste my time like this, then I'm leaving" I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Excuse me sir,  I do not know you or your son, but what you just said is just ridiculous, I'm gay and my parents are more then proud of me, they never hides it, and tells me to never hide it either. Do you know how much gay people gets stabbed at, for what`? liking the same gender, its not like we killed anyone. Your son must be very unlucky to have you as a father, the one person who is suppose to protect you, love you no matter what, is the one breaking his heart in thousand pieces. If I could choose I would choose to be gay any day over being a straight and evil person like yourself. One day when you wake up and realize how stupid you are, it might be to late, with that have a great day"  

Oh crap maybe I went overboard, he just looked at me, and left. Nana just smiled while a tear escaped her eyes.

"I m so sorry nana, didn't mean to offend your son" I said looking down

"No sweetie, you stood up for my grandson not even knowing who he is, sadly he doesn't have to many people on his side. I know his mom, wants to see him but she is afraid of her husband. My grandson was kicked out when he was only 16, so he moved in with me and his grandfather. When Sora found out she soon followed, she never forgave her parents, and she became his shield, protecting him. But only a year after, she died in a car accident, and it changed him, he never smiled anymore, he became distant toward us, and people, he even stopped dancing, which always helped his mood. And whenever we tried to make him open up to people, he was just used,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter