Chapter 7

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae's Pv :

 

I looked at Hyukjae, and his eyes was red, ruby red, grandma had told me about it, but never met anyone with it before. It was like I was hypnotized,his eyes was so beautiful and my hand just automatically went towards his eyes, then he suddenly grabbed my wrist, I swear I wasn't going to poke his eyes thou

"Hyukjae, your hand is so warm"

and I quickly moved my other hand to his forehead,

"God Hyukjae, your burning up" 

"Don't worry about it"

don't worry? your sick and I'm not suppose to worry?

"Hyukjae, apparently we have something to talk about right? but I will wait until your better, now you are going to do as I say."

"Donghae"

I just have to find the medications, 

"No Hyukjae, I am going to take care of you no matter what you say"

"Donghae"

​"I know you like to be alone and all that, but no can do"

"Donghae!"

​"What?" 

"the medications are in the second drawer in my bathroom" 

"Oh," 

I went to get it, with water, and when I got back, he had already fallen asleep again.

I carefully woke him up. 

"Hyuk, take this and go back to sleep"  

To my surprised he did as he was told. 

When he went back to sleep again, I went to get a bowl with water and a cloth to put on his forehead. And I found myself just staring at him sleeping.

Ruby eyes, which means he can read minds. Wait, that means he has been reading my thoughts, oh god oh god, all the naughty thoughts gahhh.

I cant be mad at him either, I totally understand why he didn't tell me, I wouldn't either if I was him. And he didn't know me enough to trust me like that, but even thou, I did feel a bit hurt.

I decide to try and catch some sleep on his couch in his bedroom.

After maybe half an hour, I could hear him panting hard, and I looked up, and he was struggling, like a really bad nightmare. I went by his side and put my hand on his forehead when he suddenly grabbed it, and his breathing instantly became calm. I tried to move after he became calm, but he was holding it so tight, so I stayed by his side, holding his hand.

 

Hyukjae's Pv :

 

I woke up, with Donghae's head and arm on  my chest, while my arm  was around his waist.  Why do we keep ending up like this. I got up, and went to the bathroom, taking a shower. When I got out of the shower, Donghae wasn't in bed anymore. I walked to the kitchen, where he was apparently cooking.

"I've already called Heechul hyung, told him we're not coming to work today, since your sick." 

"I feel better, I can work"  

He glared at me, 

Are you seriously trying to go against me? 

I looked at him and shook my head. And he turned around and continued cooking. 

When he was done, we started eating, without saying much. I cant read him if he is mad, or not, he keeps looking down. 

After breakfast he told me to sit on the couch, and he sat on the chair a bit a way from me. 

"How much do you know?"

"well, Grandma told me about few people called ruby eyes , and that they could read minds, that's basically all, she said she would explain more when the time was right."

"It's not much more to it as I know, I can read minds when I look at their eyes." 

"Have you always had that ability?" 

"No I got it when I turned 18. one day I woke up with red eyes, nana said I wasn't suppose to get it until I was 20, but something must have triggered it. At first I couldn't control it, was really noisy in my head for a while, but nana taught me how to block out the noise" 

"Anyone els in your family?" 

"Nana"

And we both got quiet again.

"Donghae, I know you probably..."

"I'm not mad Hyukjae, I understand you not telling me" 

"But don't you think I'm a freak"

I looked at him

Why would I think that, your eyes are really beautiful, and its not like you choose this either.

"Donghae.."

"Like I said I'm not mad at you for not telling me, but "

And he looked at me while a tear ran down his cheek

I'm hurt

And he got up, and was walking towards the kitchen, when because of  instinct I got up, and gave him a back hug. Held him tight, could tell he was crying even more. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter