Chapter 18

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae's Pv : 

What just happened? arrested? murder? no way, I got my powers, he didn't do it. I looked at Hyuk,

Hae, don't say anything, go to Heechul Hyung, tell him emergency plan A, promise me you wont go anywhere without him, and I will call as soon as I can, tell Heechul to call my lawyers to meet me there.

Hyuk...

Love you Hae, I'll see you soon.

Could hear gasps everywhere when he got taken away, I ran into Heechul's office, and told him what Hyuk said. I couldn't help my tears. I have to admit, not having Hyuk next to me was scary.  Heechul made few calls, then 2 big guys came to take me and him home. 

Both  nana and Mia was with me, pacing back and forth waiting for Hyuk. Its been hours already. Then the call came,

Hello

Hae

Hyuk!

Listen to me carefully Hae, you are with mom, nana and Heechul right? 

yeah

put me on speaker for a second.

Its not looking to good, clearing  my name might take a while, so nana and Hyung, emergency plane C right away.

Both looked at each other, nana went out , Heechul went into the office and made few calls. 

What are you talking about Hyuk,?

Hae, you have to leave the country and go into hiding 

what? no why? I don't want to leave you

Hae, someone is setting me up so I wont be beside you, and me not there with you is dangerous baby, please 

But I wont feel safe without you anywhere

I know but if you can hide until I can clear this up Hae, that would help a lot. Your going with mom and nana. I already set this up, incase something would happened, I've had a bad feeling for a while so I made a plan for stuff like this. I wanted to use someone I knew to protect you over there, but thinking if the stealer knew me, he would assume that, so  nana know people who knows other people so it wont be traced back to me or nana. 

Hyukkie..

I was crying now. 

It wont take long Hae, I promise, I got my best people on it, just for a month or 2 okay?

Okay

Just promise to come back to me Hae, when its safe, and be safe.

I will

I guess nana is already packing what you need, you should too, and pack lightly. 

Nana came back, 

Hyuk sweetie, remember no matter how long it takes us to come back, don't look for us. I already set up so we will go into witness protection as soon as we land in the states. If you start poking around, you might lead the Stealer to us. I think its best we come back when Hae has his full powers, which might take a bit longer since you wont be beside him. 

I know nana, just take care of him for me. 

Hae baby, I have to go, I love you so much

Hyukkie, I love you too

 

When he hung up, my tears started again. Heechul came beside me, 

"you should call your parents, and let them know you will be gone for a while" 

"yeah"

"and your flying with Hyuks private jet, so just finish up as soon as possible" 

"Hyung, I need a favor" 

"what sweetie?" 

"can you get me the form for marriage registration?" 

"yeah Hyukjae already got them, its in his office, let me get them for you" 

I just nodded, he had already signed it, I just needed to sign and we would be legally married which I did.Heechul just needed to send it in.  

I packed few stuff, and the books Hyuk wanted me to have, and wrote him a letter. We where all set to leave now. Heechul would take care of cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter