Chapter 20

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its a double update so make sure you read chapter 19 first :) 

 

 

Hyukjae's Pv: 

Sora screamed, and we both was quick on our feet, running towards them, and Sora was holding Jongin who was crying, and Sora was screaming at this woman and kid. 

"we're not monsters!" 

Hae ran to pick up Sora to calm her down and I picked up Jongin to make him stop crying, 

"What happened sweetie?" Hae asked Sora

​"We where playing with that kid, when his mom came and pulled him away saying, not to play with us because we where monsters." 

Both me and Hae turned to that woman, and she was about to say something then she realized who I was. 

"Oh Mr. Lee"  She looked familiar, she was nervous now

crap what is the boss doing here

Boss?, that means she works for me.  I said in a calm voice,

"How dare you insult my kids?" 

"y..your kids?" 

"How can a grown up woman say something like that to kids? aren't you ashamed of yourself "

Hae asked her, she was just stuttering 

"was your child scared? did they hurt him? no I believe they where playing happily together, " 

"You should learn from your child don't you think, not to discriminate" 

The few people who was there witnessing the whole thing, clapped at what Hae said. 

Then this other woman came with 2 ice creams in her hand she tapped on Jongin shoulder trying to get him to look at her, which he did.

"Hey sweetie, do you want some ice cream?"  He looked at me, 

can I? I nodded, so did he

"If I give you this, you have to promise me that you will always remember that your eyes are very beautiful, can you do that?" 

He nodded again and gave her a smile. She gave the other one to Sora. Then she gave me her card. She was a producer at a very popular TV-show. 

Before we left, I turned around to the woman who insulted the kids. 

"I look forward to your resignation letter" 

And we went home.

 

Donghae's Pv: 

 

The family, and Mrs Song and the kids came for the birthday dinner and cake. The night went well. Sora and Jongin was very happy with their new room. They shared a room, but looked like 2 rooms. On one side you had the color blue and with all Jongin's favorite stuff. And the other side was pink with Sora's favorite stuff. In the middle you could pull out a door from each side which would split the room in two. Incase one day they wanted to be alone. 

They had gone to bed when me and Hyuk was just cuddling watching TV. 

"We should stop wearing contacts for the kids sake"  Hyuk said

"yeah I agree"

"what if we get on a show again to explain stuff before the rumors starts again?" 

"Yeah I think so too" 

"Okay I will call the producer tomorrow" 

Days went by, we where going to do the interview on Saturday. We wanted to let the kids start at a daycare with Mrs. Song's kids but wanted to wait till after the weekend.

For some reason it seemed like Hyuk and the kids where avoiding me an hiding something from me. 

Its couple of months until my birthday, so couldn't be that. So I thought maybe they had a surprise for me at the broadcast as last time.

 

The day of the broadcast, I didn't see my family at all. They had left in the morning before I woke up and left me with a note.

 

Hae baby, don't worry we have to take care of something, we will see you at the station. 

Love you

Hyuk and the kids

 

What was going on. When I called mom or mom Mia, no one picked up. Even Heechul  avoided my calls. 

At the station Hyuk met me, 

"Hey baby" and he kissed my cheeks smiling. 

"Love what is going on, what are you up too?" 

He was smirking,

"Nothing baby" 

"Fine don't tell me, where are the kids?" 

"They are with Heechul in one of the waiting room"  

Then he grabed my hand, 

"Lets go baby" 

"Wait we are not meeting with the kids first?" 

"No they will join us on stage later" 

 

Was only few minuets before we where going on. and it would be live broadcasted. They where touching up the make up and such. I looked at Hyuk.

Don't be nervous baby, just hold my hand whenever you get nervous okay?

I nodded, and Hyuk gave me a small kiss 

"I love you Hae baby" 

"I love you to Hyukkie" 

 

Hyukjae's PV: 

 

Hae was nervous, but I was nervous about the surprise we had for later today, which we had tried hard to keep from him. So we had to keep avoiding him this week, so he wouldn't catch the kids off guard. 

 

"Ladies and gentleman lets welcome the famous Mr Lee and his husband Mr Lee to the stage with us." 

The crowed was cheering as we walked up and sat down. The host was one of the famous MC's in the entertainment world.

"Wow we can't believe we have both of you here with us today. Thought my boss was pulling a prank on me when she told me." 

Both me and Hae chuckled. 

"Thank you for having us" I said

"I got told I could ask anything, is that okay?" 

"Yes go ahead" 

"well then first your eyes, are they contacts?" 

"No this is our true eye color, I have red as you see and Hae baby has light blue. We used to use brown contacts but decide not to anymore." 

We werent going to go into the whole healer ruby eyes thing. 

"wow that is awesome, and very special"

she said, then Hae said,

"yeah I got mines from my grandma and same with Hyukkie he got his from his grandma"  

The audience was squealing every time I said Hae baby or Hae said Hyukkie.

"I think our audience loves the nicknames you have for each other"  

Hae blushed and was hiding his face on my shoulder, which made them squeal even more. 

"So Donghae-si, you disappeared for few years, rumor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter