Chapter 6

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for late update, I kinda slept like 20 hours yesterday not feeling to well. And I just found out that it is a new drama called Healer, I haven't seen it so have no clue what it is about, I'm sorry if people thought my story had something to do with it. 

 

 

 

Donghae's Pv : 

 

Oh this is so warm, I don't want to wake up, then I heard

" uhum"

I opened my eyes slowly, and was staring straight into Hyukjae's. What? why is he sleeping on the couch with me, wait why am I hugging him. Then flashback from last night came back and I jumped out of bed,

"boss, so sorry, you where shivering and I was just going to calm you down, but then I feel asleep, too, so sorry sorry"

and then I just ran into the bathroom before he could say anything. 

God how could I fall asleep, what if he thinks I'm a ert or something, what if he fires me? what to do what to do. I spent a lot of time in the bathroom, and when I finally got the courage to go to eat breakfast, Hyukjae was already there, eating breakfast. I slowly sat next to him, and non of said anything. 

Is he mad at me? what to say? should I apologize again?

"Donghae, are you attracted to me?"

"what??, no "

"Then it should be fine, two guys sharing a bed is nothing right?" 

I just nodded. 

Aish, of course I'm attracted to you, have you seen yourself, you look like a God.

Then he suddenly started coughing, 

"boss are you okay, do you need water?" 

"I'm fine"

He managed to say between some coughs.

"Boss"

"Hyukjae"

"oh yeah, Hyukjae, didn't you sleep well, your eyes seem irritated? "

"I fell asleep with the contacts on, that's why"

"oh"

Then it got quiet again, so I randomly asked 

"Hyukjae, what do you do when you are stressed or upset and need to relax?"

"Run, or boxing, and you?"

I just looked at him for a min,

"did you just ask me a question back?"

and I smiled

"I can take it back if you don't want to answer"

"No no its not that, I dance, or eat ice cream"

"Ice cream?" 

"Yeah I always feel better when I eat ice cream, ever since I was young. But it has to be chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce on top"  

Then Nana, and Mia joined us.

"Good morning sweeties" 

"Good morning nana, and good morning mom"

"Good morning nana, and good morning mother"

he said without looking at his mom. 

Aish, be warmer to your mother, can't you see she has been crying.

"Donghae sweetie I'm kicking you out"  What?

"what? nana are you mad at me? I didn't mean to sleep with your grandson, It just that he was cold and I was just warming him, and..oh god I'm sorry nana" 

And tears was running down my cheeks,

"ahh sweetie, thats not it"

and she hugged me

"What I ment was, I'm taking Mia on a trip for a week, so for a week your moving in with Hyukjae.

We both at the same time,

"what?" 

"Nana, why can't he just stay here?" 

"Because I don't want him to be alone"

"But..."

"No buts"

and then they just stared at each other for a minuet and then he said.

"Fine I give up"

what what? what just happend? Me and Hyukjae was quiet, and nana and Mia was whispering and chuckling,

"So you slept together huh?"

nana said teasing, and Mia started laughing. Both me and Hyukjae got quiet. And I knew I was blushing. I was going to get rid of the awkwardness, and ran to the kitchen, 

"Hyukjae, you didn't eat your cake yesterday"

and was running back with the cake, and I tripped, and fell, face down straight in the cake. Yup you only see this in the movies, but I Lee Donghae, managed to do it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter