Chapter 14

Ruby eyes and the healer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Donghae's Pv :

 

Siwon was walking towards me, angry, and I backed up, and prayed Hyuk could sense me and come save me. 

"You little , because of you I got fired" 

"Siwon you lied about your name"

I said with a shaky voice. He grabbed my arm harshly, and people started whispering again

"How the hell did a prude like you become the bosses toy?"

"I'm not his toy"

"well looks like it, how long do you think it will take before he throws you away as the trash you are" 

"You got 2 seconds to get your dirty hands off my boyfriend"

we heard Hyuk say with anger filled his voice. I turned to look at him, feeling calm right away. 

Siwon let go and Hyuk walked in front of me, shielding me from him.

"Mr. Lee" 

"Mr. Kim, no I mean Mr. Choi, I see your on your way out"

Siwon scoffed,

"Don't think this is over Donghae, waiting for the second he dumps your and you..."

bam! Hyuk hit him so hard he fell and he didn't get up. Security had to carrie him out.

We heard gasps around us, and Hyuk pulled me close, holding me tight, 

"are you okay baby?"

I didn't care about our co-workers at the moment, and just snuggled closer to him and nodded.  He pecked my lips and held my hand and we walked towards our office, when Heechul sign for us to get into his office.

"Have you two seen then internet and the tabloids?"

We both shook our heads, and Heechul opened his screen and showed us, it was articles here and there.

Mr. Lee Hyukjae has a new toy

Playboy Lee Hyukjae has a new boy toy

Mr. Lee Hyukjae dumped his girlfriend for his new fling

And it was pictures of us from the weekend, where we kissed in the lobby. 

"It's not the first time they write something like this Hyung"

I couldn't't help feeling a bit sad, but didn't want Hyuk to worry, so 

"I'll just go start working" And left.

 

Hyukjae's Pv :

"what to do Hyung, I don't care but I know Hae is hurt by this"

"Not sure, how bout respond? you never do so this time they will know you are serious"

"yeah, how about you call one of the TV-stations and hook me up for tonight?"

"I will try, " 

"and hyung im going out for a bit, keep an eye on Hae for me please, don't let him go anywhere alone" 

"Okay"

I walked to Hae, 

"Baby I'm going out for a bit, don't go anywhere without Heechul please?"

He nodded and could clearly see he was sad, and I pecked his lips and said,

"I love you baby, so much"

and he smiled

"love you too" 

 

Few hours later, aish my surprise toke longer then I expected, when I got to the office, I was met with restless Hae, throwing himself at me, hugging me tight.

"What toke you so long" 

I hugged him back, 

"I'm so sorry baby" 

"I was worried"

he said with shaky voice, and I lifted his head up and saw a tear run down his cheek.

"Oh god Hae baby im so sorry, pleas don't cry"

and I kissed his cheeks and brushed the tears away. 

How am I so lucky to have someone that care so much about me

Because you deserve it

And he smiled and hugged me tight again. 

"Not to spoil your over cheesy moment, but we have to go" Heechul said

"Where are we going, ?" Hae asked

"It's a surprise" I said smiling. 

 

When we ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter