Two

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The walk to school took around 15 minutes. Buses were available, but you prefered to walk as it allowed your lazy bum some sort of exercise.

 

You and your brother bickered all the way until the entrance of Seoul High School.

 

Taehyung was teasing you about your crush on a stranger, whom you had met just a week ago.You hadn’t intended to tell him about your crush, but your cunning brother had found a way to make you spill it. You regretted it now -- you shouldn’t have told him; he was teasing you heaps!

 

“Yah, Taetae! Stop it before I tell your fangirls that you’re gay!” You glared at your brother, taking your schedule from your backpack right after.

 

Taehyung started bragging about how loyal his fans were, and no matter what, he claimed, they would still love him. You rolled your eyes at him for the thousandth time that morning.

 

Your brother propped his head on your shoulder, trying  to get a better view of your schedule. “Oh, you have the same class with Kookie!” he perked up, mentioning one of his best friends. “Come I will take you to class~”

 

Without waiting for your answer Taehyung  just dragged you with him through the hallway, earning curious stares of the students by the locker. *Kookie? What kind of name is that?* you wondered, raising an eyebrow at its ridiculousness.

 

"Its V oppa!" One girl shouted loudly, waving at him, as you passed her with your brother. Soon the school’s female population had pretty much crowded around you two.

 

*What the heck?!* you thought as you felt yourself being pushed back and fro. You saw a small gap between the mass of people and you clawed through it, managing to get yourself outta there.*Phew! Looks like I am going to class by myself.* You looked over to your brother who was still struggling to get out of the crowd.

 

With a satisfied smile, you your heels and headed to class.

The bell rang, indicating that it was time for class. You could hear the footsteps of students shuffling here and there.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter