Seven

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m surprised that you’re not one of them,” Namjoon whispered, allowing himself to be seated beside you, before pointing in the direction of their fans.

You replied coolly, “I’m too fabulous to be in a fanclub yo~” You flipped your hair in a dramatic manner, earning laughter from the members, and a high five from J-hope.

“Finally, there’s someone who's not into us~” Jin smiled as he sat down with rest.

You nodded as a reply to his statement. You could see that he was tired of the fans following them everywhere, but it wasn't as if Jin could stop them from doing so -- his fans had rights too; they were allowed to do as they pleased, and there wasn't a thing he could do to about it.

“Then, who do you think is the most good looking in Bangtan?!” Suga asked, now that everyone’s attention was on you. Great.

“Erm...all of you are good looking..” you replied nervously.

“Only one!” Jimin chimed in.

You scanned every one of them, trying to decide who you found the best looking.

*I think Jungkook stands out the most to me... He may be quiet at times but I guess that is one of his charm.*

“It’s Jungkook..” you answered truthfully. Although you had a crush on Jimin, it didn’t mean that you found his appearance the most attractive. Indeed Jimin is attractive as well in different ways. Everyone is unique after all.

At the mention of his name, Jungkook looked up from his phone, his eyes landing on you. He had an expression on his face that you couldn’t make sense of. The rest of BTS had started teasing the maknae for getting chosen by you.

“Sis, I thought you were going to say Ji- ouch!” you cut that stupid Taetae off by stepping on his foot. Luckily, none of the other guys caught what your brother said. trying to say. Or so you thought.

You quickly held out your index finger to your lips, signalling for your brother to keep his mouth shut. He just glared at you -- holding onto his precious foot that you just stepped on.That idiotic; Taehyung had his scheming face on.

*Stupid Taehyung!*

Soon, Mr. Han arrived. The class went on with the boys playing soccer in the field, while the girls watched the game.

You felt someone’s stare bore right through your back. You turned back to find Yejin’s clique glaring daggers at you. You returned the favour by flashing them your signature smirk before turning your attention back to game that Bangtan were playing.

Your view was blocked by a girl, standing in front of you with her arms crossed above her chest.

“Don’t think that you’re so great just because you’re Taehyung’s sister!” the girl -- which you presumed to be another one of Yejin’s followers -- hurled the insult at you.

“What are you trying to imply?” you had seen this coming, honestly! You had known that it was just a matter of time one of those girls bothered you about Taehyung.

“Nothing, just be prepared when the time comes.” she waved you off, leaving you confused.

*Be prepared? For what?*

Turning on her heels, the girl continued, “Trust me, you won’t last long in this school,” she then gave you one last look, then sauntered over to her gang.

“What the heck…” you decided to leave the matter aside; you weren't going to let BTS know that you'd been threatened. Not even your brother.

You didn't want anyone to worry about you.

 

The game ended earlier than you expected. The cringe-worthy smell of sweat lingered in the boy's changing room, and you had to hold your nose while walking past that area.

You were on your way to class when you heard your brother calling out for you.

“Reeree, wait up!” he walked up to you, wrapping his arms around your shoulder, giving you a wicked smile.

“Let go, you’re sweaty!” you tried to push his arms off, but to no avail -- he didn’t even budge.

“Stop moving! I have good news for you!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter