Nine

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Once he opened the door, Taehyung stared at each one of his friends, with a judging look on his face.

“Why are you guys here?” he deadpanned.

“We’re here to partayyy~” J-hope answered, revealing two bags of Soju to your brother.

Jin walked past Taehyung, into the living room. "I brought snacks.”

“Well, I’m here to see Juree~” Suga winked at you; just to annoy Taehyung. You then let Suga dragged you to where Jin was.

The rest invited themselves in too.

Seeing your game console, J-hope and Jungkook immediately grabbed the controllers. They started playing GTA on the Playstation that your parents  bought.

With a sigh, Taehyung unplugged the wires of the TV, causing the screen to turn black -- cue yells and protests from the two boys.

“I was about to win!” J-hope grumbled. Ignoring Taehyung's obvious frown, he went over to plug the wires back in. Jungkook complained in the background. “Party pooper!”

You were taken aback, seeing this side of Jungkook that was so different to his usual quiet demeanor; it was new to you. Amused, you watched as Jungkook continued to kick J-Hope's in the game, all the while cheekily trash-talking the elder.

Namjoon and Suga were watching something on your brother's iPad, sprawled unashamedly on your cream-tiled floor. Jin joined them too.

Rolling his eyes at the sight, Taehyung left to go to the kitchen. He brought out drinks to serve his friends, leaving Jin's bags of junk food on the coffee table -- he trusted that BTS would help themselves.

Jimin was on the couch and awkwardly, you went to sit with him. When you turned to face him, you found Jimin staring at you. Your face to turned beet red. *Damn it stop staring at him!*

You swore that at that moment, it felt as if you were the only ones in the room.

Jimin broke eye contact with you when he heard someone cough; the mini staring contest between the both of you was interrupted.

Turns out, it was Taehyung who'd "coughed". Your brother smirked at the both of you, wiggling his eyebrows at you; more like at Jimin, actually -- weird. Jimin just calmly looked back at your brother.

Right after, Taehyung moved towards Jimin,  whispering something in his ear, causing the latter to let out a shout. "No it wasn’t like that!" Jimin exclaimed.

You stayed in place, blushing furiously. What your mischievous brother said to your crush, you had no idea. You wondered what Taehyung had remarked -- about you, most likely --  to get Jimin in such a panicked state.

A couple of hours later, everyone was still gathered in the living room. The boys had all agreed to stay at your house for the night.

“Alright guys, time to have some fun!" Namjoon jumped up all of a sudden. "Let's play a game -- each of us has to come up with the best pick up lines we can think of."

Namjoon continued to explain the instructions: You had to impress the other players with a pick up line. Each time you failed to do so, you were forced to drink a shot.

This was a game that would test both your charms and your alcohol tolerance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter