Six

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to the sound of birds, chirping outside your window. You stretched your arms above your head, then climbed down from your bed, and you headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

After you were done showering, you wore your uniform and headed to the kitchen -- you had to make food for yourself and ,of course , lazy-bum Taehyung.

You heard footsteps coming down from the stairs as you finished making the last kimbap roll for breakfast.

“Morning~ Did you sleep well, Ree?” Taehyung asked, a hint of mischief in his voice. He was still thinking about your crush on Jimin, no doubt. *Such a devil,* you frowned.

“Oh yeah, totally,” you rolled your eyes, retorting sarcastically before grabbing some chopsticks to eat your food quietly.

Taehyung took a seat in front of you. You felt his stare on you, as you were about to finish the last bite of kimbap.

“What?!” you snapped, slightly irritated with that implying stare of his.

He stabbed his own kimbap with his fork, before lifting it to his eye level. He started examining the piece, twirling it around in the air, before looking at you with a naughty grin. “Jimin likes cute girls,” he smirked casually.

You choked on your water at what your brother said -- you were not expecting that.

*Cute girls, huh...* Were you one? Most of the time you dressed in casual wear -- simple shorts and T-shirts. It was very rare to see you in cute attire like dresses; and to be honest, you would rather not have to wear them at all. However, your school uniform was a dress and it was mandatory.

As if reading your mind, Taehyung shot you a sly grin. "Don’t worry, you’re quite cute when you’re mad,” he said, putting his empty plate into the sink. “I’ll make sure to piss you off often in front of Jimin~”

"Jeez, shut up!" You glared at your brother, before proceeding to the sink as well.

The both of you were waiting at the bus stop ,due to your dear brother complaining that the weather was too hot, hence you couldn’t walk today. He didn't want to stink like sweat early in the morning.

You got onto the bus, Taehyung trailing behind you. You occupied the two empty seats at the very back. The ride went on with your brother bugging you over random stuff, and so, you took out your earphones, drowning  out his annoying voice with music  You had learnt that when sitting with Taehyung on public transportation, it was best to ignore him -- if you didn’t, you’d both end up in a shouting match, and the people around would deem you insane.

“Don’t ignore me, Ree!” Taehyung whined and pouted like a kid as the both of you got down from the bus, heading towards the school’s entrance. “Bbuing bbuing--”

“Don’t try to use that on me, it won’t work~” you continued to walk through the hallway, wanting to get to your locker quickly.  Taehyung’s locker was in the same area as yours; he had to go there and get his books too , so that was why he followed you like a parasite. The school just had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter