Five

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playing basketball with BTS was a blast.

You were all split into two teams -- You, Taehyung, J-Hope and Jimin on one team, and Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Suga on the other.

You found it funny how one team was dead serious about the game, while the other just kept fooling around -- your team being the one that fooled around, of course.

Throughout the game, Jimin kept cheering you on and that, no doubt, made you blush profusely. At one point, he even took off his shirt -- "It's too hot!!" Jimin complained, right before exhibiting his six-pack in all its glory; By the end of the game, your face looked like a hot chilli pepper, and you were pretty sure it wasn't cuz of the exercise....

Despite being totally laid back about the game, your team won. J-Hope started a celebratory dance of all sorts, in the middle of the court, and the rest of your team gladly joined him.

At this, Rapmon threw his snapback onto the ground, feeling very much defeated. "I can't believe you guys won!" Suga exclaimed. Jin was too tired to talk, deciding to slump against the basketball nets instead. Jungkook just stayed his quiet self.

 

The night took over where just hours ago, the sun was shining brightly over the horizon. The sky was an ocean of blackness, freckled with stars, enhancing the night view of Seoul.

Jungkook was walking you home, after that idiot brother of yours asked him to.

“I need to grab something from Jimin’s,” Taehyung had said. He would meet you at home later.

No matter how much you insisted that you could walk home on your own, your brother wouldn’t let you; he claimed that you needed protection. And that was practically how you ended up with Jungkook by your side.

“You know, you don’t have to listen to Taehyung; you don’t have to walk me home...” You spoke up, after the both of you had left the basketball court together -- Jungkook might have had better things to do ; you didn’t want to burden him with your brother’s request, because in the first place, you would rather walk alone.

“It’s okay,” he replied shortly, both hands stuffed in his pockets. “I have nothing to do anyway... so it’s fine.” Jungkook glanced at you before giving you a faint smile.

This was the first time he had talked to you without his usual poker face. He actually showed sincere emotion this time.

It was then that the both of you reached your front porch.  

“Thank you for accompanying me home, Jungkook,” you smiled. You found yourself staring at the boy in amazement. *Woah... he really is good-looking...*  <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter