Ten

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The position you were now in seemed compromising, to say the least. You were practically on top of Jimin with him hugging you.

"It's not what it looks like!" you turned towards Jungkook, panic written all over your face.

Jungkook eyed you suspiciously. "Hmm," he let out a disbelieving hum; the maknae had no idea why he wasn't comfortable, seeing you in Jimin's embrace like that. *It's cuz Taehyung won't be happy with it,* he concluded.

"Uh, Jungkook?" you squeaked, still trapped in the muscly arms of your crush -- your face was the color of a fire truck. "A little help?" you gestured for Jungkook to pry you away from Jimin's grip.

Jungkook only trudged over wordlessly, poker face back on as he did just that.

When you hopped out of his stronghold, Jimin let out a small grunt, his eyes closed.

"Thanks," you said to Jungkook, straightening out your T-shirt.

The latter showed you a nod in response.

When the awkward silence got a bit too much, you decided to hightail outta there. "Um... Goodnight, Jungkook!" you chirped, waving at the maknae before disappearing out of sight.

Jungkook stared at your retreating figure. "Goodnight, Juree," he said quietly. You couldn't hear him, of course, being a good distance away from his room already.

The image of Jimin hugging you invaded his mind once more, and Jungkook shook his head to clear it -- why was he even thinking of that? He then turned off the lights, and went to sleep.

 

The next morning, you woke up early in order to prepare hangover soup for the guys. Sunlight streamed through the window, onto where you stood, stirring diligently at the stove.

Jimin walked into the kitchen, only to stop short in his tracks when he saw you there -- you looked different with the warm glow surrounding you; beautiful, even. The golden light shone on your wavy brown locks, making you look ethereal as you moved, mesmerising Jimin in ways that he’d never thought possible.

Suddenly, you turned around; Jimin blinked, snapping out of it. *What the hell..* he scolded himself. *That’s Taehyung’s sister... what the hell, Park Jimin?!*

“U-uh, morning,” you stuttered. At the sight of your crush, your heartbeat was picking up rapidly -- Jimin was looking fine with his attractive, messy bedhead. He seemed a little hungover though, thus you immediately turned back to the pot.

Jimin made his way to where you were standing. Peering over your shoulder, he could smell the herbal soup. “That smells nasty,” he commented. You shot him a look, although your cheeks were turning red at his proximity. Jimin couldn’t tell.

You cleared your throat, trying to sound normal. “But it’s gonna make your headache go away, so do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter