Twelve

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Finally, we're back with chapter 12~ Sorry for the super late update due to school's activities and all. We will try to update more before holidays ends and sadly back to school again./sigh/ Thanks for those that still stick to us even though we stopped updating after 28th of March. Your patience are much appreciated. 

 

Some boys were staring at you-- more like your drenched top that seemed to show the outline of your innerwear as you walked past them hurriedly.

*Boys and their raging hormones…* you cursed as you brought your arms around your chest, trying to cover up as much as you could.

You heard girls gossiping by the windows; they were not very discreet.

“Eww look at her!” one shouted while pointing her index finger at you, gathering more attention than ever.

“She’s making the floor wet wherever she goes!”

“I think she’s trying to mop the floor~”

“Or more like she just took a shower~!”

"Who takes a shower with clothes on? HAHAHAHA!"

You rolled your eyes before turning away, towards the other direction to your locker--away from them. You weren't going to waste your time on people who go around spreading false rumours. Oh how you wished you could throw them off a cliff.

They should just shut the hell up and mind their own business,period.

Jimin walked out of his class, smiled at a few of the girls that greeted him on the way, before proceeding down the hallway. He stopped when he spotted you at your locker, soaked from head to toe.

You had a towel draped across your shoulders, in order to cover up the damp front of your shirt ; the towel was big enough to hide the upper part of your body.

“What’s wrong?” Jimin approached you, his expression showing much concern.

“O-oh... hi, Jimin.”

“What happened?” he enquired again, pushing your greeting aside.

“N-nothing, I was just careless... Water fountain accident.” you lied, hoping that jimin would buy your answer. He nodded slowly, but you could see that he was unconvinced.

“I see..” Jimin’s eyes narrowed; thankfully he did not question you any further.

*He doesn’t need to know...* you thought.

“Come with me.” Jimin grabbed your hand, startling you. You started to protest, seeing that he was dragging you towards his locker.

*He doesn't believe me!* You then started to worry about what to tell the rest of Bangtan later on.

Biting your lip nervously, you tried to think of a better explanation for the way you looked now -- an explanation more believable than the one you gave Jimin.

The boys could tell when you lied -- your brother, especially; Taehyung would not let you sleep until he was given the truth. Sure, you and your brother fought 24/7, but at the end of the day, you were still his precious little sister.

Jimin reached into his locker, pulling out an ironed school uniform. “Here,” he said, handing it to you. “I usually bring extras -- it comes in handy sometimes... Like right now.” Jimin shot you a cheeky grin, which you pointedly ignored.

“But you might need it later--” you started to say. However, Jimin cut you off. Eyeing you up and down, he said, “Unless you want to walk around like that...” He gestured at your very transparent-shirt. “I suggest you just take it.”

“Not that I mind you walking around like that,” he added, smirking suggestively.

“Shut up, you ert.” You glared at Jimin. He just blinked, fake-innocently, back at you.

You huffed, storming into the female toilet. After his little comment, you were too embarrassed to face Jimin anymore -- you made a mental note to thank him for the attire later on.

After that, you proceeded to exchange your wet uniform for his dry one.

While changing, it occurred to you that there were tons of fangirls who would kill to have Jimin’s school uniform. *Maybe I could sell it to them,* you chuckled, thinking of the amount you could earn by doing so.

Heck, you could sneak into your brother’s room, take a few of his possessions and sell them to his beloved BTS fans -- you would earn a fortune!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter