Three

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!” the girl, whose foot you’d stepped on, shouted. “Watch where you're going! Don't you have eyes? Do you know how expensive these shoes are?!”

 

The girl jabbed you harshly with her index finger before pointing at her shoes, designer and out of place at a high school.

 

"I'm sorry, it was an accident," you apologised.

 

"I don't accept your apology! Either you wipe the dirt off or you buy me a new pair!" You can see imaginary smoke coming out of her ears. She was being ridiculous, making a big fuss over the matter -- there wasn’t even any dirt on her pricey shoes.

 

"If you don't accept my apology, then I take it back,” you retort. “ You have hands, so do it yourself!” You were angry, but really, your anger could be much worst.

 

"What did you say?!" the snotty girl yelled, lifting up her right hand as she attempted to slap you across the face.

 

That was the last straw. You had enough of her bull.


You grabbed hold of the girl’s arm, tightening your grip. Nails digging into her flesh, you were sure to leave some ugly marks... but she had tried to assault you first; This was part of your self defense!

 

"Try to hit me again, and I won’t hesitate to hit you back." Turning away from the scene, you heard her screaming incoherent threats at you.

 

Tsk, like you gave a damn about her words.

 

You bought yourself some food and occupied a vacant table --  You didn't want to sit with anyone else after your encounter with that snobby girl. Good luck to her future husband, trying to deal with her princess syndrome.

 

"JUREE! Where are you?!"

 

You recognised the voice right away.

 

Ignoring the curious stares of the students, Taehyung was looking for you. He had started searching after overhearing  that the school's queenka was picking on a newbie.

 

He finally found you, alone at the end of the canteen, eating your food like nothing happened.

 

*There she is!* he runs to you right away, pushing through the crowd. "Are you alright?! Are you hurt?! Yah answer me Ree!" He cupped your face with his hands, turning your face from left to right, checking if there were any bruises on you.

 

"Chill I'm fine,” you gave a small smile before finishing the last bite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter